• Tag, You're it •

Once we arrived, I texted Tubbo where I was an he came to get me from the airport. We drove to the other house, where I grabbed my stuff from his trunk and ran inside.
{3rd person POV}
It was two days later, Ranboo had unpacked and they were outside. Ranboo was sitting down by a tree, on his phone when Tubbo snuck up behind him. "Tag!" Tubbo tapped Ranboo and the shoulder and ran to the other side of the small park. Ranboo put down his phone. "Oh you're on!"
  Ranboo got up and ran after Tubbo. Tubbo was a lot faster and got away. It was nighttime, so Ranboo had an idea. He hid in a bush and put on a scary mask he had hid beside a small shack. He put on his hood and black glove and reached out of the bush. "Huh.?" Tubbo said looking at the hand. Tubbo shook, it being a bit scary. Tubbo stepped closer when Ranboo grabbed Tubbo's wrist and pulled him onto the bush. Ranboo turned on a light and put it under his mask. "Boo." He said. Tubbo screamed and went to run but Ranboo had his leg. Tubbo was actually terrified. He sat down in front of Ranboo. "I can tell you one answer to one question. Question wisely." Ranboo said in a wise-like voice. "Uhm... well,, I guess I could ask this.." Tubbo started. "You see, I'm gay and.. how do you kiss a guy who I don't think is LGBTQ.." Tubbo asked. "Well, just, like, kiss him like you would to your mom." Ranboo replied. "Look, Tubbo, I dosn't know." Ranboo took off the mask. Tubbo blushed from embarrassment. "Welp, thanks for answering my question, Boo." Tubbo went to Step out of the bush when Ranboo grabbed his hand. "Wait- I'd like to know more about this person.." Ranboo said. Tubbo stepped back into the bush with Ranboo. "I can give you hints." Tubbo said, grasping Ranboo's hand harder. "He's tall, Extremely handsome, Er... Two different colored eyes, and.. yeah that's all the hints I'm willing to give." Tubbo gazed into Ranboo's eyes. Ranboo smiled. "So... Me??" He expected it to be a joke when Tubbo nodded a bit. "Uh- That's a joke right-?" Tubbo nodded again. He felt it was too soon to admit he had a liking towards Ranboo. "Okay, good. Now let's go inside it's getting cold." Ranboo starting to notice Tubbo shivering. Tubbo agreed and got up. Ranboo took off his hoodie and put it on Tubbo. "You're not gonna be cold..?" Tubbo asked. "Oh i will be fine!" Ranboo smiled. They started to walk back home.

  They had to cross a bridge. The bridge was lit up by beautiful lights at this time of night. The bridge had amazing colors, The river was wonderful too. Tubbo ran to where the river was and gazed in awe. Ranboo walked over and stared. Tubbo grabbed his hand as he watched. "Let's get home." Ranboo says. "Alrighty!" Tubbo responded as they walked down the bridge, holding hands.

———————————————-
Awh... That's kinda cute ngl
Welp! Glad you like this! Cya!!