~𝐏𝐎𝐕/𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌~

𒊹︎︎︎

"Morning beautiful" Tim said to Sorenity who is currently in her office working her butt of on her and Thyland's new clothing style and is currently taking some orders. Yes she has a manager for that but she gave them a break and decided to do it for herself.

After confirming their relationship on social media after keeping it for six months, They couldn't be any happier. All of their fans Love them together which made it easier for them to date without getting hate.

"Morning baby, got any plans for today?" She asked while closing her laptop while sending a quick email to Thyland and a message to her crew. "I was thinking we go for breakfast then we could just have a rest day since we were busy whole day yesterday" Tim replied while giving sorenity a kiss on the lips.

Timothee never tough that he would end up in a relationship, since he though he was not attractive and is not good with all the lovey dovey and romance shit, but Sorenity made it clear to him that he was wrong. "Sounds good, I should go get ready" she replied before pecking Tim's lips then making her way to their room.

Sorenity always dreamt of having this lifestyle with Tim and I guess she got what she wanted. Every night when he stayed over she would always look at him and touch him to make sure that she wasn't dreaming since she still can't believe that she got THE Timothee Chalamet...most of every girl's dream guy. Putting on a simple dress and makeup, she met Tim downstairs, then head to a small breakfast café.

@𝐓𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭 ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ❤️🥰 @𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲𝐉𝐨𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬

|𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬❤️2𝐦|𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬💬1𝐤|𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬➪|

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬:

@𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲𝐉𝐨𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬 ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀʙʏ❤️😍

@𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲.𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭 ᴛɪᴍ ɪs ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇᴍᴀɴ🥺

@𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋs sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ👁️👄👁️

@𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞_ ᴀᴡᴡᴡᴡᴡ🥺❤️

@𝐜𝐥𝐱𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝.𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 ɪ sʜɪᴘ ᴛɪᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟɪʟʏ😌

@𝐉𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐚𝐡 ᴛɪᴍ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ

@𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐳𝐱𝐲𝐲𝐲_ sʜᴇ ɪs sᴏ 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
»𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐞 sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴋɪᴅs sᴏ sᴛғᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏ ᴄʀʏ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇs😌😌

𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

(𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒, 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑠𝑜 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑚𝑠🔪😡...𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛)