~𝐓𝐌𝐙~

00:6/3:26

00:6/3:26

-𝖲𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝖩𝗈𝖺𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗎𝗉 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗍-

host one: well hello everyone and welcome back to another episode of celebrity tea featuring us host from TMZ, today we are going to be talking about the one and only Sorenity Joanes and Timothee Chalamet who has sadly ended their relationship a month ago.

host two: Yes, this relationship was going very well, our video about them a year and a half ago was us shipping them until they got together and here we are now filming us talking about their breakup...Now what we have for you guys today is a video that was sent to us by a camera guy who spotted Sorenity outside of a clothing store and started asking her questions....and I guess that some of them affected her that she started crying.

host one: In my opinion, he should of stopped since she kept on telling him that she doesn't want to reply to them, but he was being stubborn and bombarded her with questions...That is one thing I hate paparazzi's for- it's like they just don't understand when you tell them no and the minute you do something they wanna put a bad label on you name.

host two: I get where you're coming from, but without further or do let's get on with the video and see what happens.

.............

"Hey Sorenity, so a few weeks ago you announced that you and Timothee has ended your relationship...and spotted him with Lili rose- how do you feel about that" The camera guy impatiently asked the model who was walking into her car peacefully hoping that she doesn't come across with no paparazzi's but I guess it was to late for that.

"I don't want to answer no questions" she sweetly smiled at them while pushing up her shades which was covering her tear stained eyes. "Why not, are you sure you don't want to say anything?,....what about what Lili posted with her and tom at the beach kissing...you don't want to reply on that" he asked once again which was started to irritate Sorenity at this point.

"As I said before No comments" Sorenity spoke again but this time her voice broke as the tears threatened to fall, all the questions about the person that she once but still loves is getting a little to much. Closing her car door after getting in she broke down crying for a short while before pulling out of the parking space and drove away.

............

host one: I feel bad for her you know, you can clearly tell that she was getting pressured by these questions but he kept on going which in my opinion is very disrespectful.

host two: I agree with you on that one, but anyways this is all that we have on this topic today I hope you guys enjoy and see you guys next time

•••••