~𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄~

"Why were you with her yesterday Tim, you told me that you were going to Tom's house" Sorenity argued with Tom after seeing the photo of him and lily rose on the media

"Why were you with her yesterday Tim, you told me that you were going to Tom's house" Sorenity argued with Tom after seeing the photo of him and lily rose on the media. Shacking his head Tom sighed and made his way to the kitchen taking out a bottle of water from the fridge before taking a seat on the stool which stood by the island counter.

"Look Sorenity, me and Lily have been talking for a while and she asked me if I was in a relationship in the moment. She is a star in one of the movies I am currently working on and she saw that I was looking down...I told her that I was in a relationship but I don't think it was going to work out so she told me to come with her on a walk and I agreed okay." he replied as Sorenity looked at him in shock.

"What do you mean you told her 'I don't think its going to work out'? don't you want this relationship?" Sorenity ask in disbelief of the words that just came out of her boyfriends mouth. "I do want this relationship but I just don't think it's going to work okay- for the past few weeks all we do is argue and argue, it's getting toxic and I don't think its good for my career." He said

"So you think that it's good for mines? Tim I canceled some of my meetings and model shoots just to please you, I canceled meetings with my sister for our new clothing line just for you and now all you care about is your career" Sorenity understood that they both had different things to do but for the past few months she has been slacking since Tim said he want more time with her.

Wiping the tears from her eyes, she looked up at the man who she always dreamed of getting married to, the one who she thought would be the father to her kids but I guess they were all dreams.

"If you don't want this relationship just say please, I can't keep on fighting for someone who has no Interest in me" Letting out a guilty sigh Tim said the words that Sorenity would of never though he would say.

"I'm sorry but- I'm breaking up with you...please don't take it the wrong way Sorenity you are an amazing person and I'm sorry for wasting your time" he whispered before giving Sorenity a kiss on her forehead before going up to their room and packing all his stuff before leaving.

Bursting out into tears Sorenity ripped the necklace that tim gave to her off her neck and the it across the kitchen, before going up to her bedroom and crying herself to sleep

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

-ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛᴏʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ👀