~𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄/𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌~

The fresh scent of lavender filled my nose as I bit into my croissant and drank my tea, it was currently 8:12 in the morning, and I awoke in the beautiful city of France.

It's been five months since the whole Timothee situation and I have to say all the scandals have calmed down a bit but there are still talks here and there.

We are currently here for and important fashion photoshoot since it's fashion week, and we also took an extra week to have some time four ourselves which we will be spending in Germany with out parents.

"REN WE HAVE 3O MINUTES TO GET READY, HURRY UP." Thylande yelled from the shower as I went to place my items in the kitchen before making my way to my separate shower. "I'm going gumbo>" I chuckled while throwing a towel over my shoulder.

Since today was the first photoshoot out of the three, I decided to go with a classic look, I decided to pick a cute black dress and a cute black dress suit jacket to match.

This photoshoot was a lil different from others since this time we have to bring out own inspired outfits.

since im not changing into the outfit right now, I decided to put and a white button up shirt with a brown cardigan and some basic jeans and sneakers.

"You ready now?" Thylande asked while bumping into my room as I applied my lips gloss.

I think im gonna put locks on all doors where ever I go because clearly she doesn't know what it means to knock.

"I swear to god if you don't knock one day you are going to regret it, and yes I am ready." I rolled my eyes while picking up the body bag which held the clothes and my purse.

"Oh shut up and lets go." she laughed as we went outside to the car then made our way to the venue.

"Finally you guys are here, okay Thylande you go with jenny and I will take Sorenity, lets get this thing started." One of the photographers' Sammy announced as she assigned me my dressing room, where I got ready for the photoshoot.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

..

@𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ, ɪɴ ғʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ғᴏʀ ғᴀsʜɪᴏɴ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ!🤍🦋

|𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 3𝐦❤️|𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬💬|𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬➪|

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

@𝐓𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭 Bᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ❤️!

@𝐓𝐡𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ғᴏʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ sɪs🥺!

@𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲_𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭 ᴛɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ😭

@𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ʟɪʟʏ's ᴘᴏsᴛ ɪ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ.

@𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲.𝐗 ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɢɪʀʟ, ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋs😫!

@𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐲.𝐢𝐢 sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴀᴇ😫🤍

@𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚.𝐝𝐚𝐢 ᴏᴋᴀʏ sᴏ ᴛɪᴍ ɪs sɪɴɢʟᴇᴇᴇ👀 ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴍɪss ᴍʏ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ.

@𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐞 sʜᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪғᴇ, sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏᴏ🤤💜

@𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 ɢᴏᴅ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴏᴇs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇs!

@𝐱𝐢𝐚_𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ💍.

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬....