14.

"NonononononononNO!" Kaminari lent back against his boyfriend in annoyance, resisting the urge to throw his remote at the tv. "This game is rigged," he said looking up at Shinso.

Shinso just smirked down at him. "It's rigged because you can't beat me?" He asked.

"Yes!" He said throwing up his arms. "I'm supposed to be the one that's good at video games." Kaminari crossed his arms over his chest. "You're supposed to be the smart one, not the gaming one."

Currently, the two boys were in Kaminari's room playing Mario Cart. Shinso has won every round so far and is finding his boyfriend's reactions more amusing than anything else.

"Aw, love, your pouting," Shinso said, trying not to laugh. "Come here, it's ok," the purple-haired boy teased, pulling Kaminari's back flush to his chest as it had been before.

"You don't have to be a dick about it."

"I'm not," Shinso said.

"Yes, you are," Kaminari said. "You're teasing me."

"What can I say? You're just so fun to tease," Shinso said with an evil grin. One hand was now on the inside of Kaminari's thigh while the other was used to turn Kaminari's face towards him. "You always make the cutest expressions."

Kaminari's face turned beat red as he tried to make his brain work. "I-I'm not cute!" Kaminari whined.

"Sure you aren't, love," Shinso said pressing a soft kiss on the smaller boy's lips. Shinso's hand was slowly creeping up Kaminari's leg and getting dangerously close to the blond's crotch when the door swung over and his hand retracted.

"Guys you won't believe it!" Mina nearly screamed coming into the room.

"Knock much," Kaminari muttered, looking down to try and hide his blush from his friend.

Mina paused the smirked. "Sorry was I interrupting something?" She asked innocently.

"Nah, what's up?" Shinso said. Kaminari thought it was unfair how he could be so calm right now.

Mina's face lit up again. "Oh right! I got a date!" She said happily. "You two won't be the only ones in a relationship anymore," she said in a sing-song sort of voice.

"Who you going out with?" Kaminari asked.

Mina smiled brightly, coming to sit in front of the two boys. "Sero~," she said.

Kaminari raised an eyebrow. "He finally got the courage to ask?"

"Nah, not even close." The two looked at her a little confused. "I asked him," she said. "Do you think a gal can't ask a guy out these days?" She laughed.

"A gal?" Kaminari questioned.

"No that's not it," Shinso told her. "Good for you," he said.

"Anyway, I need Kami's help to pick out an outfit," Mina said taking Kaminari's hand and trying to pull him up.

"Mina, do I have to? Can't you get one of the other girls?" Kaminari whined, pulling back on his friend's hand. He would much rather get back to what he was doing with Shinso than help with clothing choices.

"Nope, they're all busy," Mina said.

"I am too," Kaminari said.

Shinso had a small devious grin. "We were just playing Mario cart, you can spend ten minutes helping Mina," he said, knowing full well what Kaminari was hoping to get back to.

Kaminari shot him a glare. "You know this will take more than ten minutes," Kaminari whisper hissed.

Mina just smiled. "Your boyfriend ok'd it, so you're coming with me," she said pulling at his arm again.