5

"I don't know how that was supposed to be fun, you looked like a blushing mess the whole conversation," Shinso said when talking to Kaminari that night before bed. "I'm not complaining though, it was cute."

"Shut up, I have a plan," Kaminari said.

"I don't get why we can't just tell them we're dating," Shinso said.

Kaminari lay back on his bed and let out a sigh, "what if they don't accept us?" Kaminari let his worry out. It's not like they've talked about sexualities together, he didn't know where they stood with that sort of thing.

"I'm sure they will be perfectly fine with the fact that we're dating," Shinso said. "There are not the kind of people who would stop being friends with you over this."

Kaminari posed for a moment "you're probably right," he said to which Shinso said a small 'I know' "I still want to mess with them though, I think it will be funny when we finally tell them and they were expecting some girl."

Shinso sighed. "I won't deny it... it would be funny to see their faces."

"I knew you would agree!" Kaminari said happily. "You know... I've been thinking."

"Ooh, dangerous."

"Oh shut up," Kaminari said, rolling his eyes. "About something Mina said," Kaminari continued. "And... you know my parents are going to be out of town this weekend," Kaminari left Shinso some hints.

Kaminari could almost hear the other boy smirking as he spoke. "I don't think I'm following."

"Don't make me say it," Kaminari said, a smile tugging at his lips.

"Well, I don't think you want me assuming what you want, you should be specific," Shinso said. Kaminari's face was bright red and he was very happy Shinso couldn't see it over the phone, he had seen enough at lunch.

"Maybe I'll be more specific this weekend," Kaminari said now wearing a smirk of his own. He could only imagine how their weekend would go.

"Being sneaky are we," Shinso said. "What if I guessed?"

"I don't think it would be all that hard," Kamianri said.

"I think... you want me to pin you against the wall," Shinso started. "Pinning your hands above your head while we make out-"

"Hey, hey, hey, don't spoil it," Kaminari jokes. "I want to see it when it happens."

He heard Shinso chuckle lightly. "If you say so," Shinso said.

They talked for a long time. It was probably midnight when they decided it would be a good idea to go to bed, they did have school the next day after all.

(So it's all up to you guys if there's gonna be a smut chapter or not just be warned if you guys choose to have one I, personally at least, don't think I'm good at writing smut so it's probably gonna be really bad.)