18. (Smut)

(There's some story before the smut so I'll put a warning)

Kaminari flopped down on his bed, exhausted. Training had been particularly brutal that day and he just wanted to sleep. Of course, like every other day, as soon as his head hit the pillow he was wide awake.

He groaned in annoyance, rubbing his eyes. Shinso looked down at his boyfriend from where he sat on the bed. It had become routine for them to spend after-class hours together in one of their dorms if they weren't hanging out with friends, so it hadn't been uncommon for them to sit in silence on the bed while they unwind.

"You ok?" Shinso asked raising an eyebrow at his boyfriend.

"Yeah, I was tired but now I'm not," the blond said, rubbing over his face a few times before sitting up. He looked back at Shinso before falling over so he lay across the purple-haired teen's legs, not a very comfortable position but Shinso wasn't going to say anything about it.

"So do homework, you never finished the stuff Mr. Aizawa handed out today," Shinso said. Shinso was 90% sure that he was the reason Kaminari finished half of his assignments. "And it's due tomorrow so it's not like there's a lot of time."

Kaminari whined. "But I don't wanna do homework."

"Then I can't help you," his boyfriend said with a shrug.

Kaminari stared up at his boyfriend, watching as he moved his focus back to the phone that was in his hands. "We could do something else..." Kaminari suggested, moving so he was straddling Shinso's hips, sitting on his thighs.

Shinso raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And what would that 'something else' be?" He asked. A very small smirk grew on his lips.

Kaminari's finger traced lightly over Shinso's leg, making little designs that held no real meaning. Kaminari hummed, a smirk of his own crossing his lips. "I don't know," he said in a whisper as he leaned forward, his lips ghosting over Shinso's. "But I think you could figure something out pretty fast." He felt Shinso shudder under him as the words melted into his skin.

Kaminari pulled back just as his boyfriend was going to try and kiss him. A finger was placed over Shinso's lips as he got up, getting off the bed leaving the other teen very confused.

"You forced me to leave when we were about to get to the good part last time, so I'm doing the same," Kaminari smirked, heading for the door. "If you're still in the mood when I get back, then maybe..." his words trailed off as he gave a devilish smile.

Shinso groaned as Kaminari closed the door, leaving him in the bedroom alone. He should have expected that Shinso had made his boyfriend go and help Mina with her date clothes right before they get to anything good last time.

With a sigh, Shinso leaned his head back against the wall.

Kaminari's smug smile never left his face as he walked down the hall, heading to the kitchen for a cup of water. He figured ten minutes would be enough, that's how long it took for him to help Mina. He honestly just wanted to know how Shinso was going to react to this. He didn't care much for revenge, he was after all, probably just as horny as his boyfriend, if not more.

Kaminari noticed a small commotion in the common room. A few of his classmates had their gaze trained on Midoriya and Todoroki. The two classmates in question didn't seem to notice the small audience as Midoriya bowed his head and asked Todoroki on a date.

Though confused as to what Midoriya meant, because he had worded it strangely, Todoroki did agree.

Kaminari shot a thumbs up Midoriya's way when the green-haired boy noticed the other watching. The green-haired boy's face was a bright red but he was smiling and defeated happy.