22.

"Mom, Dad, Mr. and Mrs. Watanabe, Aki and I aren't dating." The table fell silent.

-A few hours earlier-

Kaminari was freaking out. He and Aki had set up a lunch with their parents where they planned on telling them the truth, but the amount of stress and anxiety Kaminari had was immaculate. Like worse than having an end-of-semester exam that you never studied for in university.

"Where is it, where is it, where is it?" The blond muttered looking for... actually he forgot what he was looking for, he just hoped that when he saw it he'd remember that's what he needed. Was it... no... He doesn't know, he had no idea what it was he needed to find.

"Denki?" Shinso's voice pulled him from his head. "Is everything ok?" He asked.

Kaminari felt like he was going to break down crying. "No! W-we have that lunch with my parents in an hour, I can't find this- this thing I'm looking for and my anxiety is through the roof, and that thing, I-I feel like it's important but I can't remember what it was and-"

"Denki," Shinso stopped him from rambling, resting his hands on the other's shoulders. "It's ok."

"No everything's not ok! I'm telling my parents I'm bi! And dating you and not Aki! They're going to disown me a-and I'm going to end up on the streets begging for money and-"

This time Shinso put a hand over his boyfriend's mouth to get him to stop talking. "Denki, love, you're spiralling, at this rate you're going to have a full-blown panic attack, so just take a moment, and breath with me." He took in a long slow breath, motioning for Kaminari to follow suit before letting the breath put. When he looked like he calmed down Shinso took his hand off his mouth. "Ok, one problem at a time."

"O-ok."

"What were you looking for?" Shinso asked looking around at the messy room.

"I-I don't remember," Kaminari muttered, looking down. He felt stupid for stressing over this so much. If he forgot it then was it that important?

"Then let's go over a checklist of what you need then," Shinso suggested, gaining a nod from the blond. "Your wallet?"

"Check."

"Phone?"

"Check."

"Did you do your hair?" Shinso could tell it was still messy, but it did look like he at least tried to come through it. Kaminari nodded. "And what about the flowers you said you wanted to give your parents and Watanabe's parents?"

Kaminari perked up. "That's it!" He said happily. "I was going to buy them on the way there." Kaminari's shoulders relaxed and Shinso was happy he could help. Kaminari pulled Shinso into a hug. "I'd lose my head if I didn't have you around," he muttered.

Shinso just smiled softly, hugging him back. "Yeah, probably."

Kaminari pulled away from Shinso, a fake pout on his lips. "That's where you have to tell me that I'd still have my head."

Shinso shook his head with a small smirk. "Nah, if you believed that then you wouldn't need me anymore."

"Oh stop that, I'll always need you. You're my boyfriend."

"Got that right," Shinso chuckled, happy he could get Kaminari to calm down.

Kaminari hugged him a little tighter. "Thank you Hitoshi, I love you."

Shinso lent down and kissed his boyfriend on the forehead humming softly. "Yeah I know, and I love you too Denks."

As touching as that moment was, they did need to leave soon if they wanted to be on time and that just brought back Kaminari's nerves in full swing, though, having Shinso with him to keep him in check helped.