Chapter Four: Hawks

He could see the look in my eyes, taking his shirt off. He rested his head on the edge of the bathtub on his arms, "Want me to stay?" He asked, to be sure.

I saw the small shine in his eyes, I kissed his lips and nodded silently.

I felt his hand pass through my hair, he took the rest off and joined me.

I wrapped my arms around him, his warmth comforting me. Sitting on my knees, Dabi's legs around my waist.

My hand passing over his skin, a spark between us.

We closed our eyes, just feeling each other's embrace. Enjoying the quiet.

I kissed his neck and he just continued to hold me close, I kissed down his chest. He smiled, "I guess we aren't meeting up with Hawks, huh" he joked.

"He canceled the plans, he said something happened" I said, Dabi nodded in understanding.

I was curious to see what it would be like to take the lead, Dabi always did and I wanted to see how he'd react.

I kissed him and teased him, he kept my lips on his. Not daring to pull away, I ran my finger down his chest.

He took a breath in, I pushed us under the water. Lips locked, under the water. I could hold my breath longer than he could.

Dabi sat up, gasping for air. His hair soaked, the water dripping off of his body. Damn he looked hot.

He looked over at me, "Kiss me again" he said.

Without another second we were making out, kissing him under the water.

Feeling his body against mine, I was in total control. Dabi looked at me, helpless.

"I've never seen you like this. Helpless and desperate is a cute look on you~" I teased, Dabi didn't care about being cool or on top anymore.

Dabi pushed me against the wall of the bathtub, about to go in for another kiss.

I put my finger to his lips, "Close your eyes," I said, seeing how much he'd obey. Dabi did as told.

I smiled. Letting him feel my hand go over his skin, my gentle touch enough to get him in the mood. With my new found control and confidence I denied his desires.

Kissing his skin, finding his sweet spot. A low moan escaping him, shocking him and making me want to hear more.

Dabi's voice and noises enough to satisfy me.

The water went cold and we got out of the bath finally, I held his hand and Dabi looked in the mirror.

Marks showing that Dabi was mine. No one else's.

He traced his fingers over his collarbone, me walking up behind him. Nothing between us, not even clothing.

I looked down over his shoulder, I had one hand on his ass and the other holding his body against mine. Pressing his back against me, him tensing up.

I wrapped a towel over my waist. Hoping that I wasn't doing anything wrong, I decided to add a little distance to make sure Dabi was comfortable.

I sat down on the couch, messing with my hair. He cuddled up with me, I smiled.

"You know I love you," I said, he nodded. Hiding his face in my chest. We slept in each other's arms the rest of the night on the couch.

~~~

I yawned, Dabi not by my side.

I panicked, sitting up.

"Dabi?!" I called, worriedly.

No response.

I texted him.

He said he went to go see the boss, I asked why he didn't tell me he'd be going yesterday. He apologized.

I texted him back. 'No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so controlling' it read, 'It's fine.' He wrote back.

~~~

I called Hawks. "Hey, sorry about yesterday" I said, "It's totally fine, it was my fault. I just needed to clear some things up... are you free tonight?" Hawks asked.

"I think so. I don't think Dabi has any plans for tonight" I said, "Okay, text me if you can't go so I know" Hawks said, "Yep!" I said.

"Bye, seeya then!" I said, hanging up.

"Who's that." I heard from behind me. I jumped, seeing Dabi glaring at me.

"Oh, sorry I didn't see you. How was your visit with the bo-" I got cut off. "Who's that." Dabi asked, seriously.

I felt a bit hurt. "Hawks, he asked if we could meet up at the bar tonight. I told him I didn't think you had any plans so-" I said.

"What if I did? Then what." He asked, he sounded mad. I got taken aback by his tone, not knowing what I did wrong and feeling bad.

"I-I'm not s-sure... sorry. I really should've asked you, I'll do b-better. Sorry I-" I said, feeling worse by the second.

"It's fine. Just forget about it" Dabi said, ignoring me entirely. I nodded, feeling hurt and having no idea what I did wrong.

A heavy feeling building up in my chest, "I-I'll just g-go, sorry I-I bothered you..." I said, taking the keys. Getting changed quickly and getting out of the house.

Dabi's back to me, the heavy feeling building up more. I felt guilty but Dabi didn't say what I did to make him so mad at me.

I closed the door, leaning against the door.

"Hawks. Change of plans, Dabi needs some space. I don't know why he's so mad at me, but for the time being can I stay at your place?" I asked.

"Sure... Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"You sound like you're crying..." Hawks said worriedly.

I felt my cheek and there were tears.

"I-I didn't realize I was crying... I'll be on my way to your place now" I said, hanging up.

~~~

I knocked on his door, "Hey, it's me" I said, my tears now dry. Hawks hugged me the second he saw me.

I sat on his couch.

"-Ey. Hey!" I heard.