Chapter Nine:

I yawned tiredly, it was late at night now and Dabi was still out.

Keigo asked if he could stay the night, I nodded.

"But on one condition-" he cut me off.

"Nope, never mind. I'll be going home now!" He called from behind the couch.

"I was gonna say you had to cuddle with me, what were you thinking?" I asked him, he blushed a bit and told me it was nothing.

He sat back on the couch awkwardly.

"Don't be so shy, come here" I said, he scooted over two inches.

I got up, pulling him into my arms. Laying back down with him on my chest.

He was tense.

Sighing I thought of something that would make him either less tense or more.

Slowly tracing my hand along the bend of his wings, drawing my fingers down the muscle. He shivered and let out a noise.

I smirked a bit, massaging the muscles there at the bend of his red wings.

He dropped all the tension from before.

His wings were sensitive there, I wanted to see how far I could go.

One of his feathers fell, I held it gently before breathing more heavily as my breath heated up the feather.
Keigo turned his head away and moved away to the other side of the couch, I could hear his breath quicken.

I teased him by flicking my tongue at the edge of the feather, Keigo shivered once more.

Feeling generous I let go of the feather and turned my focus to his facial expression.

He was biting his lip and blushing, his eyes refused to look at me.

I held his chin lightly as I made him look back at my eyes. Keigo tried not to give in.

Pulling him closer he felt a kiss on his neck, I didn't want to go any further yet.

"Are you okay with me continuing?" I asked him honestly, he buried his face in my shoulder but nodded.

I kissed his neck as he heard a zipper.

He was close to his climax and I stopped, hearing him whimper and beg.

I kissed his lips softly.

"This was just a little taste, if you want more tell us both on the weekend. Then we'll finish from where we left off," I winked.

He got the message and we took a shower. Nothing more happened then, surprisingly. Despite being able to read his desperate eyes.

We laid down on the bed and he fell asleep in my arms, his wings wrapping around me protectively in his sleep.

I kissed his lips once more, hearing him snore cutely and quietly.