( II ) | PETER MAXIMOFF REQUEST

for @MyGodsItsAFandom
i tried my best to make it 500+ words so i hope you like it !

"Hey, babe, you still alive?" As high as you were on on the amount of anaesthesia and sedatives circling throughout your body, you managed to make the tiniest noise through all the cotton placed at the back of your mouth

"Hey, babe, you still alive?" As high as you were on on the amount of anaesthesia and sedatives circling throughout your body, you managed to make the tiniest noise through all the cotton placed at the back of your mouth. Unfortunately, while being a mutant had its perks, the dentists used an alarming amount of nitrous oxide in an attempt to sedate you. Your body would just absorb it and so a continuous supply had to be given every minute to make sure you would stay still.

"I don't think a mutant can die after getting their wisdom teeth removed, Peter," fellow mutant, Jean Grey, remarked as she crossed her arms.

"You never know. One persons die from getting hit by a blimp," Peter replied in a serious tone.

"That was a Friends reference, wasn't it?" Scott Summers chuckled.

"Could it be any more obvious?"

"What a party it is in here," Professor Charles Xavier entered the room, beckoning to his students, "Why don't we leave Peter to take care of (Y/N)? They must be exhausted and you all have homework to complete so come now."

After some 'get well soon' and 'hope you heal quick' messages from the students, you and Peter were left alone in your room. He removed his iconic silver leather jacket, placing his hands on his hips.

"Hm, I'd say let's get pizza but you can't really eat," Peter sighed, comically making confused faces to try cheer you up.

Starting to get irritated from the cotton preventing you from forming proper sane sentences, your fingers slowly made you way to your mouth when a sudden silver whoosh leapt in front of you.

"No, no, Prof X said to leave it in. Your powers haven't fully come through yet so your healing is a bit delayed. Tell me what you want, babe, and I'll get it to you in a flash." your boyfriend noted as you slumped forward in annoyance, "Hey, come on now. I know it sucks but I, your extremely handsome and amazing and fastest and most lovable boyfriend in the galaxy, will take care of you now and forever."

"You're so seat, Pete," you smiled, grabbing Peter's cheeks and pulling them.

"Seat and Pete. It's great how you become a poet when you're high, (Y/N)," Peter grinned, his cheeks glowing red, "I'm gonna grab your favourite snacks for later so give me five seconds."

He kissed your forehead and both of your puffy cheeks before a flash of silver disappeared and in exactly five seconds, reappeared with two paper bags filled with your favourite drinks, crisps, biscuits and sweets.

"Got 'em!" Peter announced grandly, his breath calm as if he didn't just travel who knows how many miles to the supermarket.

"Did you get the poop?" you slurred.

"Poop? I mean, I haven't taken one yet cause I've been taking care of you but I'll let you know when I do," Peter joked, though you didn't know it was a joke.

"Thank you, pee pee. You're the best!"

"Pete and pee pee," Peter chuckled, embracing you tightly, "God, I love your crazy ass, (Y/N)."