( XIX ) | THOR ODINSON

YOU AND THOR WERE ALWAYS ONE FOR CREATING MAYHEM AND MISCHIEF IN THEIR SPARE TIME, MUCH LIKE THEIR OLDER BROTHER, LOKI, WHO WAS THE EPITOME OF MISCHIEF

EARTH WAS NOT ALWAYS AS FUN AS THEIR HOME —THE GLORIOUS ASGARD. YOU HAD DISCOVERED A NEW FOUND POWER WITHIN YOU AND ROCKET JOINED THE SIBLINGS IN EXPERIMENTING HOW STRONG YOUR ABILITY WAS, WHILE THE REST OF THE AVENGERS WORKED ON THEIR PLAN TO BRING EVERYONE BACK.

"This is safe right?" Rocket asked the Odinson siblings who merely chuckled.

"Where would be the fun in that, tiny zebra?" Thor grinned, his sausage—sized fingers resting on his oversized stomach as the medically engineered raccoon gave the God of Thunder a raised brow.

"Shut up, I'm trying to concentrate," you snapped as you clenched your fists. Sparks of vibrant fuchsia emitted from your body as you felt yourself floating, Thor and Rocket took small steps backwards, your brother giving you a thumbs up to keep going.

You pictured Thor's mighty hammer, Mjölnir, in your head and piece by piece each part slowly materialised in front of you. Crackling noises became louder and louder as the weapon's form was almost completed when someone entered the room.

"What the hell is going on in here? I may be a multi-billionaire but I'll still make you pay for any damage, (Y/N) Odinson."

You fell to the floor with a thump as your concentration faltered at the sound of Tony Stark's voice. At the sight of the almost complete hammer dissolving, you, Thor and Rocket glared at Tony for intruding on your training.

"Okay, I'm gonna head out." Tony hurriedly took his leave as the trio laughed.