( X ) | ERIK LENNSHER

"Wow

"Wow . . . absolutely impeccable."

Charles had been working with Erik on improving his control over his impressive ability. You had come at just the right moment to see him move the satellite. Charles had already sensed your presence and left the two of you to talk.

"I thought I wouldn't be able to do it." Erik chuckled, still gasping for air, his heart refusing to slow down at the rush of energy surging through the mutant.

"Of course you can do it . . . a powerful mutant like yourself can do anything. Your past prevents you from growing, Erik, as hard as it must have been, the fury inside you can be used as a source for your power. Use that and you'll be greater than every mutant in the whole wide world . . . even me!"

Erik smiled at your philosophical talk; you had a tendency to ramble to your fellow X—Men, which they were practically forced to listen to due to your impressive ability of mind control, but Erik . . . he always listened. The softness of your voice always calmed the storm surges in his mind and he was incredibly lucky to have you.

"You're just like your brother."

"Hm, is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Both but all in all, you, yourself . . . is the definition of impeccable."