Author's note (Important )

Trigger warning: This story contains mentions of some mental disorders, contains sexual moments, and some things that cannot be the best suited for sensitive hearts.

First things first this story does not romanticize nor does it sexualize anything regarding any person or condition. It's just a drama-type story alright don't come here to find some fucked up romance cause this ain't a romance novel.

I do not mean to offend anyone's sentiment or beliefs. There are all types of people in the world and I want you to read this story with an open mind and try to get the perspective of the protagonist.

I would like you to not read this if you're uncomfortable with any of
it or angst or sad shit.

______________________________________
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
If this story ain't your style, you can click on my other stories they're the opposite of this one.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
_____________________________________
This story is not meant to offend anyone in any sense but if it still does and doesn't agree with your fact-filled mind then just move on it's just a story anyway if not for you.

This is a story of fiction it is purely a work of my imagination any resemblance to a person, incident or any other thing must be just a coincidence.

And if some things are against some facts then do me a favor and open a book of general knowledge instead of Wattpad alright.
______________________________________

No, if you think you can steal this work then go to other stories this one's mine. I don't share my things and this is my hard work so let's just screw copycats bye.

©2021 All rights reserved by @snehaisanarmy

Genre: short story

All the paintings and media belong rightfully to their owners. I just googled them you can too.

______________________________________

If you are going to give this story a try then here take my love
(●'з')♡(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ(。'▽'。)♡L(*OεV*)E(。・ω・。)ノ♡~(^з^)~♥

Thank you so much have the pleasure of reading it.