chapter six

Ruchika

"Why did you leave me," I looked
up asking him, "how did you find me?" I asked again.

He was looking into my eyes with his adoration-filled eyes and with a little smile he kissed my head again.

"It wasn't our time when I left you but" he stared at me in deep silence
"I would always find you," he smiled
"I have suffered a lot without you and I'm never going to let you go." He hugged me tightly.

"Look who says you were the one who left me and I was the one who suffered," I said annoyingly yet hugging him back.

"Okay I'm sorry see," he held his ears
and I was still hugging his waist.

"I don't just need apologies," I pecked his lips "you need to see the way I suffered," I said taking myself out of his embrace.

He furrowed his brows at this. "What do you want me to do?" he asked tiredly.

"Be my slave," I smiled, "don't touch me without my permission. " I warned him.

Mature content: -

"That's easy I know how to have my way with you, you'll be the one to beg me to touch you, " he winked.

"Oh yeah," I whispered taking my jacket off "let's see who will be the one to beg."

I pushed past him stripping my clothes one by one when I reached the hall I pulled off the last piece of cloth left on me. I felt his presence behind me.

"Rucha," he breathed heavily and I could feel his presence deep close to my neck.

I turned around raising my brow
"Did you say anything?"

"You're so beautiful Rucha," he said, "so beautiful," he breathed on my face, closed his eyes, and inhaled me in.

I looked into his eyes when he opened his. He was looking at me with needy eyes.

"So captivating," he mumbled breathing on my neck making each fiber of me awake. Blood rushed to my face just by his voice, just by his presence.

"Touch me," I breathed heavily

"Your wish is my command" he held my waist and moved his face on my neck and shoulder kissing every part.

He roamed his hands all over my body and then captivated my eyes with his strong mesmerizing gaze.

I touched his cheeks with my hands tugging his hair and pressing my head on his, his hands went to my butt cheeks and I breathed heavily on his face.

He took my mouth by his kissing me. The kiss was inviting he
made it sensual by sucking my lips and then getting his tongue inside my mouth. He held onto me as I bent backward because of the pressure his passion was causing.

It awoke hidden parts of me.

He went from kissing my mouth to my neck sucking on it then my collarbones "- aah" I moaned when he at the same time captured my bosoms in his grasp sucking on the other one all while holding me by my waist.

He pressed his body against me rubbing his hardness on my sticky tract still cupping my arse and sucking on it.

I moaned in pleasure it felt so dazzling. I was seeing stars around me.

"Rucha," he whispered.

I was so dazed to even reply.

"I'm going to cherish you." He smiled kissing me again with more desire.

____________

"No, I want to watch a romantic movie," I said taking the remote from Krishna.

"Why need a movie when I can make your life full of romance," he said smiling teasingly.

"Shut up" I laughed blushing.

After being marked by him I felt content as if he had solved the puzzle I was finding hard to solve.

It just has been a day and he's not leaving a chance to make me blush.

Sitting on the sofa I let myself melt in his embrace hearing his soft heartbeats as he caressed my hair.

Something clicked in my mind
"Krishna do you have the key to that sandook (wooden box),"

"I don't remember exactly where it is Rucha," he said fondling my hair.

Just then the doorbell rang.

I was scared to face the worst part of my reality. I was scared to find him breaking my happiness.

"Rucha."

"Huh? " I turned to Krishna

The doorbell rang again.

He touched my face "Don't worry it can be someone else," he said looking into my eyes consoling me.

How was he able to read my mind through my eyes that easily

"Krish-

The doorbell rang continuously.

We stood up holding each other's hands. I walked behind him holding onto his arm.

When we opened the door I found grandpa smiling at me but behind him, I found Raghav parking his car. I panicked.

"Beta-

"Nanaji," my heartbeat fastened. I held Krishna's waist tightly "no-no" I yelled frantically when I found Raghav getting out of the car "please tell him to go" I cried shouting.

I was shaking my head continuously in Krishna's embrace fearing the same thing of losing him again.

"I won't let Krishna go again I won't no-no," I sobbed more.

_____