I need a time turner

hey guys, 2023 me here i know this story is utter dog shit, i wrote it in 2021 so i'm not planning on deleting it as its somthing i loved at the time but pretty pls don't have high expectations of it.
also pretty pls follow my tiktok
@deadlycanthrope
@robinstaysdelulu

For the purpose of this let's pretend Remus never taught DADA since your in fourth year

Y/n was tired of not having parents,not knowing who they are,
Not knowing where they went. Well she knew where one was. In Azkaban. Her dad was guilty for betraying the potters,her best friends parents, he had been in Azkaban for 13 years and to be honest y/n wasn't fully convinced her dad was the reason for the potters death. Her dad and Harry's dad, James, were best friends ever since their first day at hogwarts. Why would he betray them,his best friends?

With all these thoughts running around y/n realised how annoyed she was at the fact she didn't know her parents. She decided she would go find hermione, she had recently found out that hermione had been given a time turner by professor mcgonagall. She searched everywhere for hermione,the great hall,the courtyard,outside even the library yet she couldn't find her anywhere. It was annoying her that the time she needed hermione there and then she couldn't find her anywhere. After what felt like hours y/n saw hermione coming out of ancient runes.

"Hermione! Could I borrow something"

"Sure what do you need?"

"I need to use your time turner"