'Your my dads?!'

She was stood in the middle of the gryffindor common room next to a boy who was sat in the armchair studying.

"Um hello? Where did you come from?"

What was she meant to say? She was new? No,no,no he just saw her appear in the middle of the room! Maybe she just needs to admit she used a time turner, when she was thinking about what to tell the boy another one walked in who had shoulder length black hair with fancy looking robes.

"Who are you"

She decided to just tell them her name since they might be able to help her and know where she can go

"Oh I'm y/n,y/n l-"

She was interrupted when two boys barged through the door. Honestly would she ever get through a sentence at this place

"Boys me and Peter have thought of our next pra-, oh uh sorry didn't know you were with someone"

"Who are you anyway"

"Oh hi I'm y/n lupin-black"

Silence filled the room right after the words 'lupin-black' left the girls mouth. Confused faces of four young boys were all you could keep your focus on, they looked like they had just seen you-know-who or somthing.
The awkward silence was broke by the boy with brown curly hair and round glasses.

"Moony and Padfoot have a kid?"

This left the girl even more confused, who in the world were moony and Padfoot, where were they? Y/n decided she would finally ask

"Who the hell is moony and Padfoot?"

The boys continued to stare at her like they had been ever since she told them her name. Maybe because of her father, maybe she's done somthing to make them hate her! She was pulled out of her thoughts by two of the boys voices.

"I'm Sirius black"
"I'm Remus lupin"

"Your my dads!?"

Finally! She had met her dads, she ran full speed at then pulling all three of them into a bone crushing hug.

She had finally found her family, it didn't matter to her that it was there past selves it was still them and that's better than before. Before she didn't have them at all.