𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

Tragic. It really is. The fact that humans are doomed to do one thing, a horrible act, called love.

It really is sad you know. They're fated to devote their everything and put all their time and effort into a relationship with another human being and hope they're not to be faced with heartbreak or whatever other outcomes come out of a relationship.

Really, how does it even work? You feel a little flutter in your heart, or some random sparks fly when you look someone in the eye? Where's the science behind that? Then, oh there comes the metaphorical heart attacks and the speaking inabilities. The worst is the endless fevers too, Jesus Christ, it really is contagious, isn't it? Like laughter. And hiccups. Ew. Or was it yawning?

Anyway, as I was saying: Tragic. It really is. Love leaves you with the incapability to find faith in many things once it leaves. So could you ever find real faith in it? Could you ever have, say, a faithful love?

Something that would never leave you with the haunting fear of someone leaving you and your heart shattered? The ability to put a proper solid trust in a relationship?

Really. You think you can do it? No offense, but I doubt you could. Fine, okay, I know it's not that impossible. If you're like me, and really don't understand either, here we are. A brilliantly crafted story. Ha, I wish. Now, according to my therapist, if I speak about something enough, I'll come to understand it as well. So, let's try this. Let's see if I can convince myself (and you, of course) that this "faithful love" exists.

Okay. Let's do this.

---