2

~

i woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and i don't know if that was to do with the fact that evie and alisa have been playing music since 10am or my state last night or a bit of both.

"turn that shit down already." i shouted over the head pounding music, throwing my head back into my pillow. i laid there for a few minutes trying to work out an idea of what we did last night.

i rolled my body onto it's side and pulled my phone off the charger, i opened it and went straight to instagram and looked at everyone's close friends, 'fucking hell' i thought looking through the videos, i buried my head into my pillow, "i was such a state." i mumbled to myself before pulling myself over of bed and standing in front of my 'makeup mirror', i gently pulled a stool out and placed myself on it removing what was left of last night's makeup. i gently brushed my hair through not taking my eyes off myself in the mirror.
i got myself into a pair of tacksuit bottoms and a hoodies before finally leaving my room and walking into the open plan kitchen, living room.

"look who it is." evie smiled at me, "rough night?" she grinned.

'mm' i mumbled before walking to the kitchen tap and filling a glass with water.

"you coming to si and jide's on saturday?" alisa raised her eyebrows at me.

"you know it." i chuckled throwing myself onto the sofa, "i have a pounding headache." i sighed

"how much did you drink?" evie laughed.

"look at eth's close friends." i rubbed my face with my hands. "i was proper out of it."

"fucking hell." alisa let out as she lend over evie shoulder watching the videos of last night, "you couldn't even walk." she chuckled.

"i know." i belly laughed and took a sip of water after i calmed down.

"you probably need a chilled day in don't you?" evie looked over at me and i simply nod in response.

"mhm." i mumbled throwing my head back onto the pillows on the couch, "i'm fucking knackered." i yawned, cuddling into a blanket on my couch.

"i'm gonna go to the shop, do either of you want anything?" alisa stood up.

"get me a coke and some beef mccoy's." i mumbled reaching for my purse and handing her a two pound coin.

"get me the same." evie softly smiled also handing her two pounds.

"alright, i'll be back in 15 minutes." she grinning picking up her phone.

~

i spent most of the rest of the day editing in my room until i got bored and decided to stream.

"thank you ellie for the tier 1 sub, i'm not even gonna try pronounce your surname." i laughed before scanning through my chat, "am i going to any festivals?" i read out, "might go reading to support jide but i don't know, uk festivals ain't the best." i shrugged.

i focused on my screen which i was playing geoguessr on, thinking about where in the world i could be, "maybe turkey?" i sighed before pressing on turkey, "oh it actually is turkey." i laughed slightly. "didn't think i could play this." i giggled looking at chat.

'lol, flo stop hyping it up.'
'aha, you guess one right and think youre pro'

"oh, shut up." i chuckled, "i'm just proud of myself." i frowned. a knock at the door radiates the room, "who is it?" i yelled out.

"eve." evie shouted opening the door. "oo, you're streaming, hi stream." she chuckled picking up my straighteners and looking at me, "will you straighten my hair after i shower?" her voice broke making me burst into a fit of laughter, "ah, shut up." she gently punched me.

"sorry, it's just funny." i giggled, "and yeah, i will do your hair later." i nod.

"mkay." she said putting the straightener on my bed and walking out.

"sorry about that lads." i chuckled. "thank you roxy for the tier 2 sub." i did an ugly grin at the camera. "oh my lord, there are that gonna be so many muggies of that." i sighed. "oh well."

~

after i ended the stream the groupchat filled with muggies from me from my stream which i simply ignored because i just wasn't in the mood and went to evie's room to do her hair.

"any plans this week?" i pulled a section of her hair and put it into a clip.

"apart from saturday, no." she sighed as i pulled a chuckle of her hair and ran the brush through to the straightener following it. "what about you?" she put her head back slightly.

"same as you but i might stream a bit." i sighed putting her head back into place.

i finished up her hair and we just sat in her room chatting for a bit.

"what time is it?" i looked up at her.

"8." she glanced at her phone.

"why don't we dress up and make ourself feel good?" i suggested.

"that actually sounds like a sound idea." she sat herself up.

"doesn't it." i giggled getting off her bed.