6

i laid in bed, texting talia, as i hadn't really spoken to her much since the party at jide and si's house the other week. she was busy streaming and that, and i, well i wasn't busy whatsoever. but talia and i agreed she was gonna come around tonight for a girls night with me, alisa and evie with i think i very much needed.

i rose from my bed and approached my drawers picking up my brush and brushing my hair through, smiling into the mirror when alisa walked in, "you alright?" she grinned in the doorway. "ethan and boggo are in the sitting room."

i yawned, "m'kay, i'll come out in a sec." i sighed, stretching my arms out.

i brought myself from my room into the sitting room where harry, ethan and evie were sat. "alright flor?" harry threw his fist in my face.

"mhm." i hummed, touching my fist on his i nodded at ethan.

"when did you lots get here?" i yawned.

"about an hour ago." ethan looked unsure, i just simply nod in response.

i brought my feet to the kitchen, "what time is it?" i questioned.

"two." evie looked at me.

"alright, anyone want a drink then?" i suggested.

harry nodded and so did evie but ethan swiftly shocked his head, "i'm filming later." he smiled. "i'll have a water though if that's okay."

i passed both evie and harry glass of vodka and lemon and sat myself beside ethan handing him a bottled water, my glass in hand smiling at him. "you okay?" i smiled.

"mhm." he nodded as i took a sip of my drinking.

i took a breath before speaking, "what you gonna film?"

"oh, just a video with elz." he shrugged, "another cooking one, what about you what are you doing later?" he smiled taking a swing of water.

"talia is coming round, so like the four of us are having like a girls night, i guess." i cringed at the words 'girls night' knowing i spend most my days with lads.

he nodded, "sounds nice." turning his head to alisa walking in.

alisa walked over to the couch and sat down putting shoes on, "i'm going to meet chip, but i'll be back in a bit." she grinned, i couldn't help but be happy, knowing her and josh have had a thing for a while now, although the labelled it as 'nothing serious' it still made me happy them being two of my best friends and all.

"see you in the week." harry smiled.

"yeah, bye als." ethan waved playing with the bottle in his hands.

we all sat around chatting for a bit before ethan and harry went, ethan to elz's to film and harry home to sleep i presume.

~

i quickly popped out the tesco's with alisa once she got in, we got some booze, snacks and fizz. i walked over to the till, placing everything down.
"id?" the lad said, making me giggle slightly.

"it's mad that i still get ided you know." i looked at alisa, pulling my drivers license out on my coat pocket and showed it to the lad who nodded as i pulled it away.

"it's the makeup, you never know nowadays, i swear mate sometimes in scared i'm fucking tryna get with seventeen year olds and that." he sighed scanning the rest of the items.

"fair enough." i began to pack my bag, "how old are you then?" i smiled.

"wait, i wanna guess." alisa interrupted. "i'd say twenty-four."

"nah mate, twenty-two." he shrugged, "what about you?" he looked at lise, as he already knew i was twenty-two off my id.

"same as you and flor, twenty-two." she smiled picking up the bag.

"fairs, i have to get back to work now but i'll hopefully see you ladies around." he grinned at me and alisa, who both nodded also smiling before walking out.

we made our way back to the flat, talking about the boy, "he was actually really good looking." i chuckled as we walked into the building.

"you should of got his number or something flo." she replied.

'mm' fell from my lips, "i don't know." i shrugged.

"what do you mean, you don't know." she shook her head at me, "you've literally not had a boyfriend since we met, a year ago if you saw a lad you fancied you would pounce on him, what fucking changed."

"dunno." i unlocked the apartment door.

"no, flo, the only boys you ever talk to are eth, harry, cal and sometimes the other lads in the group but like you've literally mean it clear from day one you will never get with one of them, why don't know start fucking linking lads and that, you probably ain't shagged in months mate."

'mm' i hummed, "why is it your fucking business when is shag?" placed my tesco bag down with force.

"oh my fucking god, flora, i don't give to fucking fucks who or when the fuck you shag. all i'm fucking saying-," i stopped her.

"oh shut the fuck up alisa, do fucking one." i stormed off to my room, slamming the door behind me.

when i got in my room i began to text harry,

boggo💙

you busy?

nah whys, wassup?

do you mind if i come round?

course not, gib and eth are here aswell
as me and cal tho

mhm, i'll be around in like fifteen.

~~

i grabbed my handbag and a bottle of wine out of the tesco bag before leaving the flat without informing anyone. i walked up the traffic lights cuddling my coat into my body as i froze to death.

i walked up to cal and harry's block and got buzzed in almost immediately, "hi." harry smiled as my face appeared to him, "you okay?" he furrowed his brows at me slightly.

i shocked my head, weakly smiling, "i'll tell you later." i whispered as cal came up behind him. "alright cal?" i grinned.

"mhm, are you?" he looked slightly concerned, i nodded.

they took me threw to the living room, "hey gib." i grinned, before turning to ethan, "how was filming?" i nodded at him.

"it was alright, what happened to girls night?" he furrowed his brows.

sighing i shouted, "alisa fucking happened." throwing myself beside gib. "anyways, i brought wine." i passed it to harry who placed it on the island.

"what did lise do?" gib sympathetically smiled.

"she was chatting absolute nonsense mate, fucking talking about my fucking sex life like it's any of her fucking business." i sighed.

harry sighed, clearly awkward, cal broke the tension, "fair enough."

"just can't fucking do it, fucking mouthy essex girl." i blurted out making cal and ethan laugh till red. "no but like seriously, it's none of her fucking business if i'm not comfortable fucking someone every week, you get me?" the boys just nodded, "i'm sorry." i giggled, "let's fucking move on or something?" i shrugged.