3

me and evie sat in her room taking pictures of us all dressed up, nothing to do, nowhere to go. i took one picture that i really liked in her mirror, my top slightly peeking in, a neutral expression plastered across my face. i decided to post it captioning it, 'nowhere to go so taking pics hehe.'

likes and comments came rolling in, my eyes watched as the numbers went up. as my much as i hate to admit it i really care about likes, comments and views, they really stress me out.

"i might post this." evie showed me a picture, her bright ginger hair sitting just above her boob, a wide smile on her face, her face as he outfit hugging her curves almost perfect.

"oh my lord eves, do it." i looked at her phone then her smiling widely

"okay." she smiled throwing herself onto the bed beside me, typing a caption.

~

after i left evie's room, a notification popped up, from 'the gang x'

ethan: where evie and flor off to?
cal: yeah, i wanna come
flora: nowhere, we are just bored aha
ethan: oh
cal: boring
harry: would say come round but its getting late and im tired
evie: we didnt wanna anyway, we are happy being bored
harry: oh shut up u git.
flora: stop agruinggg
evie: sorry miss gyal
flora: dont come begging me to do your hair again bitch xo
ethan: lol fuck you evie
flora: ethan, u know it ;) ahaha
alisa: what you lots chatting

~

"morning alisa." i grinned adjusting my sports bra, "i'll be back in a bit, i'm going for a run with eth." i picked up my bottle.

"m'kay." she hummed her eyes not leaving her phone.

sliding my shoes onto my feet and opened the front door and began to walk to ethan's block.

"you alright?" i look him up and down before pulling him into my embrace.

"yes, you?" he nodded.

"i'm canny good." i shrugged as we began to walk.

it was dead silent for a few seconds before ethan broke it, "you gonna go to jide and si's on saturday?" he asked.

"you know i will be, i'll be first there and last out." i chuckled, "i'm such a party animal."

"i think we all know that flor." he belly laughed, "you can't handle your alcohol though." he laughed pulling his phone out.

"don't show me." i exaggerated, "i've seen it enough on twitter." i giggled as we began to pick up pace.

aftr 5 minutes, i stopped, heavy breathes coming from me. "fucking hell, i'm knackered." i complained throwing my head into my hands.

"you can't even run for longer than 5 minutes, fuck hell flor." ethan chuckled looking back at me as he was a few paces ahead of me.

"oh, shut up." i sighed sitting back on a near by wall taking a large gulp of water.

"oh, come on flor." ethan offered his hand, "the sooner you get it done the sooner you are able go to sleep or whatever you do."

"oh fuck off, you really think that i go out on runs just to go home and go to fucking sleep, you may do that but i am not a lazy bastard like you are." i smirked pushing his hand away and getting up by myself.

"mouthy." he muttered beginning to walk ahead.

"you're one to fucking talk." i let out a high pitched chuckle, he began to run off.

"eth, i'm sorry i didn't mean it." i shouted as he left me making him laugh.

"you do this all the fucking time." he laughed, "you insult me then get sad when i leave you, it's the funniest thing."

"oh, shut up." i sighed walking closer to him.

"come on now." he tilted his head and began to run off again this time me following.

~

a/n

short, short, short.

filler? yes.

do i like? not really🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

hope you like it though🙃🙃

hehhe