16

i sat myself up, the night before became a blur to me, after talking to ethan i downed so many drinks in hope i wouldn't remember the conversation and my wishes came true, i can't remember if we left it on a good or bad note, if i was supposed to smile at him and be nice today or be a cold bitch. whilst i was deep in thought my phone.

cal

everyone is gone boat, figured you, harry and ethan would wanna sleep after how pissed you three were last night, ring me or one of the others if you need anything x

i dragged my hungover body over to my suitcase and rummaged for a pair of high waisted shorts and a bikini top. before long i was in the same shorts and bikini. as i walked down the hallway, i saw a crack in one of the doors, my head slightly peeked through and ethan was there, thrown across the bed on his phone. i gently tapped the door open and stood in the doorway where he looked at me, and smiled weakly.

"you okay?" he sighed, looking at me uncontrollably.

"mm." i groaned, rubbing my eyes. "where's harry? i thought you were sharing with him."

"sofa." ethan laughed slightly, "he was too pissed to walk up the stairs."

"fairs." i giggled, walking in. ethan was in his joggers shirtless. i sighed, the sight of him alone i was unbelievably attracted to, he just has that face and body with not one flaw. but the truth was it wasn't his looks i was ever drawn to, it was his cocky personality where he mocks me for any flaw, most girls would find this an ick of some sort but for me it was perfect the way we would mock each other, the way he would make fun of my height and i would make fun of his, the way we jokingly argued. the truth was i always had a small crush on my bestfriend.

i sat myself on the edge of his bed and sighed, "you hungover?"

ethan laughed slightly, "i've not even slept."

"the fuck ethan." i furrowed my brows, "go to fucking sleep." i giggled, pushing him over.

"nah, don't wanna." he shrugged, looking at me. silence soon feel, he flickered his eyes between my eyes and lip before smashing his lips into mine, the kiss was clearly wanted, but more needed.

he pulled me onto his lap, and the kiss became more passionate, as much as i had only kissed him two times before, his lips felt perfect against mine like home. "ethan" i hummed against his lips.

"what." he groaned, pulling away.

"your drunk." i sighed, pulling myself off him.

"hungover." he corrected me, furrowing his eyebrows at my hand on my hip. "stop doing that it looks weird."

"no, drunk." i rolled my eyes back, "and you look weird."

"do i?" he rubbed his face, as if he was rubbing away the 'weirdness' off.

i couldn't help but giggle, my contagious giggle, the giggle that could start me and ethan off laughing for hours on end. "you're so stupid, you know that?" i looked at him in his red eyes, my hand still on my hip.

ethan's arm reached out and almost dragged my arm off my hip, "i said stop doing that you look weird."

"and i said so do you." i shrugged, "but you still look weird." i smiled putting my hand back exactly where it was.

"fuck off." ethan laughed throwing his head back. "i'm gonna go sleep."

"i told you to about five minutes ago and you said you don't wanna."

"dont care, i do now, you wear me out talking." he smiled, ushering me off.

"shut your fucking mouth." i slammed the door and walked down stairs to harry watching tv, netflix.

i smiled as harry and i made eye contact, "can't even remember last night." i squinted my eyes at harry, giggling slightly.

"all i know is apparently i book the boys into a strip club tonight." harry chuckled paying attention to the tv.

"fuck off?" i giggled, sitting myself on the sofa beside him.

"not even joking." he put his hands up with innocence, "well at least that's what gee and tobi said."

"you gonna go?" i raised my eyebrows at the blonde boy beside me.

"well yeah, i'm not gonna turn down seeing a few pairs of tits am i?" he smirked at me, "don't know about ethan though, will he be aloud to come?"

"fuck off." i pushed harry's arm, "i don't fucking like ethan."

"keep lying to urself." harry grinned, looking back at the tv.

"genuinely hate you." i shook my head at harry.

i updated, sorry what.
i thought id never get the motivation.
its abit weird writing this now he is in a public relationship now tho..