003

***

"By the way, I've been curious since earlier..." Mine said. "But you over there!" she pointed at Tohru.

"Huh? Y-Yes? N-Nice to meet you. I'm Tohru Honda−"

"−Tohru-chan, are you interested in clothes like these?" she interrupted. "Ah. So it begins," Ayame said.

"What begins?" Yuki asked.

"Shall we get you changed?" Mine asked with compassion.

"Tohru, if you don't want to, I can replace you, you know," I told her. "Really?"

"Yeah."

Mine rushed to me and dragged me to the small dressing room somewhere by the corner. 

"T-Then, I'll go check out the crafts outside," Tohru scrambled away and shut the door quietly.

"−−When she sees cute girls, she has a habit of wanting to dress them up!" I heard Ayame explain. So that's why...

"P-Please wait, Kuramae-san!" Yuki pleaded.

"What would you like to see (Y/N)-chan wear? I personally think something refined−" Mine asked while my limp body was dragged.

"I said wait!−"

I don't know what's happening anymore...Yuki, save me later. Haaa...

"Mine, don't you think that would be best?" Ayame asked, ready to suggest some more.

"What's that ?!" Yuki and I yelled at the two.

"You mean, that ? She would look so better in that !" Mine grinned.

"Let's go, (Y/N)-chan!" then she rushed me to the room. When she grasped on the doorknob she said, "Look forward seeing in that ."

---

"Now those two can talk to each other alone," Mine said, putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Though, I wonder what will come out of it. A fistfight, I suppose?"

"Hah, I hope not," she chuckled. "What the manager's afraid of is 'nil'."

"Oh."

"Well, I guess we'll start," she smiled and pulled out a white dress. And so, it has begun.

---

"Manager, am I interrupting your conversation?" Mine called out, as she peeped from the door.

"Ah! She's already finished changing?" I heard Ayame exclaim. "Come on out, (Y/N)-chan!" she pulled my arm and I stepped out.

"Is this fine?" I noticed Yuki's shocked glance as I said so.

"Excellent! (Y/N)'s look is definitely the lovely and pure type that walks a white dog holding a white lace parasol!" Ayame complimented and Mine agreed.

"Ah, yes. That pure type is ready to punch you in the face soon," I sighed and looked away.

"Yuki! Go ahead and compliment her!"

"Huh? O-Oh..."

"She's all dolled up for you. How spineless...Then I shall give you a kiss of delight!" Ayame leaned to my face.

"I only did this as kindness," I reminded the good-for-nothing Ayame.

"Don't you dare!" Yuki hit his head harshly while he yelled.

"You did  deserve that, after all," I commented then sat down beside Yuki.

Yuki opened his mouth and said, "(Y/N)-san, I understand a little more about my brother."

"Is that so?"

"Indeed. Basically, he says and does too many unnecessary things," he sighed. "If I don't accept that as a fact when interacting with him, I'll just get dragged along in the conversation and get worn out."

"No one told you it's mandatory to get along with that scum, after all," I told him.

"I'm kind of sad now that I said it aloud. Furthermore, you were correct there," Yuki chuckled.

"I was?"

"But I'm glad I came here," Yuki smiled, "I got to see you dressed up so cute, too."

I chuckled lightly and said, "No need to flatter me, Yuki-kun−" He suddenly leaned towards me, with an arm close to my shoulder.

Ayame popped up behind him, placing his hand on his shoulder, "This is romance."

"Oh?" we said in unison.

"The emotion budding within your heart at this very moment is a man's romance!" Ayame exclaimed. "Men's hearts really are swayed by a single outfit!"

Yuki gulped at his words but Ayame said, "It's okay. I understand. I understand very well! I dub this day as your first 'Romance Day'−"

Yuki's face became slightly red and yelled, "Cut it out!"

"We should celebrate with sekihan rice for such a joyous celebration," Ayame said in triumph.

I stared at the two while they argued; Mine moved beside me and giggled then said, "Just let them be."

"I don't think I can do anything, anyways..." I said.

***