Sub Aizawa X Dom Fem!Reader

TW: Bondage, riding, Mommy/Daddy kink, overstim, biting, marking, bj, nipple play, degrading, choking, dom/sub themes (Hard maybe?), begging

You were in the car with Aizawa, you got him to pull off the road and now you were in the back seat straddling him. As you grind against him he has his hands on your hips trying to make you move faster, but you had an idea.

"Hey Sho, i wanna try something"
You hold up the restraints and he looks doubtful but he lets you tie his hands behind his back, after all he would try anything at least once if you asked. You then put a blindfold on him.

"Kitten whats this?"
"Dont worry darling," You undo his pants and lick up his hard cock, "Ill make sure you feel good"

You take him all the way, chokeing a little and making him buck his hips up and let out a slight moan. You take one hand and do your best to hold down his hips and the other goes up his shirt to play with his nipple.

Aizawa was never one to be too submissive but he wasn't minding this, his hips were still bucking up a bit and his slight moans and groans were getting louder.

"Kitten, god! Don't stop, please"

You pull your mouth off of his dick and choke him slightly, "Thats not my name rn baby boy, try again"

"K-kitten p-please, I n-need you"

You choke him a bit harder, getting up close and whispering in his ear "Then beg for it, i know you want to be mommys little slut, dont you?"

He moans slightly at your words, "P-please"

You start kissing and sucking his neck a bit, nipping at the skin lightly, "Please what baby boy?"

"Please, fuck me mommy, i want you so bad, i need you, please mommy"

"Thats a good boy"

You take off your pants and underwear and straddle him, rubbing up and down on his shaft before slowly lowering down on him, taking him all the way in. He moans as his hips try to buck up into you and you moan at the feeling of having his big cock filling you up.

You start riding him slowly, as he whimpers a bit wanting you to go faster.

"Mommy please, more, i need you, please"

"I dont know baby, have you been a good little whore to have that?"

"Please, i want you so bad, please mommy i need you, please fuck me hard"

You chuckle a bit, "Sense you asked so nicely my sweet little slut, ill give you what you want"

You start bouncing up and down on his cock harder and faster, making him moan louder. You were moaning as well, wrapping your one arm round his neck while you suck and kiss and nip all over, leaving red marks showing his yours.

You keep up the rough pace, knowing he was getting close as his moans got louder. You kept going as you felt him cum in you, making his legs shake. Even after he finished you kept riding him, he was whimpering now from the plesure being too much and being a bit painful now.

"Aww, can my little slut not handle what he gives out?"

He could only give broken moans in responce, he was already so close to cumming again. You smirked and bit down on his neck making him cum again, hard. You bounce on him a couple more times before cumming all over his dick, he was whimpering from cumming so hard and the pain a bit too. You both were panting hard, trying to catch your breath.