Train to Kill-Alania-1860

The satisfying clash of the sword gave Alania quite an adrenaline rush. Training was her favorite thing, but only if her opponent was a skilled fighter, not some ouf that didn't know how to wield a sword. "You need to have more power than that," Will said in the middle of the living room, as he slashed his sword at Alania's thigh. "You don't have time to slack." Alania knew this. It was a week away from the best day of her life, the day she would finally kill Everett. On this day there would be a ball, one she had known about for 2 months. Her plan, and dare she say her excellent plan, was to kill Everett for what he had done to her many years ago. As soon as she found out about the ball she knew it was time to let out the anger that had built up inside her over time. 

Aiming the sword at his head she replied "I know, you're constantly telling me this every time we fight."

"I'm just getting you ready. I want this as much as you do," he said trying to throw Alania off balance.

"He's right you know. If you really want to kill Everett it's not going to be easy. At this rate, he might kill you instead." Replied Maya who was sitting on the maroon couch all while staring at Will with her ocean blue eyes. Alania had always known Maya to give her a hard time, it was what fulled her. Maya was a girl, the same age as Alania, who lived in the village. They had become friends when Everett went away and had been inseparable ever since. She had gorgeous brown hair, with a tint of red in it, that flowed down her back in ringlets. She was curved in ways Alania wish she had been. Maya had a round face with beautiful freckles, like stars that were seated across her rosy cheeks.

After Alania took her eyes off Will for a split second, he had her on the ground with his sword to her throat. "Thats what happens when you don't pay attention to your opponent." Will said looking down at Alaina, " Now get up and let us try this again, next time actually pay attention. Even control me for all I care." 

"That probably would have been the best idea," said Maya finally looking at Alania. She really could have, but she always had trouble controlling people when she cared about them. She didn't know why, but there was always a resistant pull that took Alaina much more energy to control people.

If only Alina had better teaching when she was little. She was too weak when her parents died, and they had always preferred to train Will, she never really got time to practice. In her parents place, Will taught her everything she knew. He basically raised her.

Rising to her feet and brushing off the dirt from her beige pants Alania said, "I wouldn't have fallen if Maya hadn't said anything. And besides, you know I want this to happen more than anything else in the world."

" We know, you tell us every session how bad Everett is. I don't blame you though, I have never even met this kid, but based on what I know about him, I would want to kill him too," Maya said getting up from the couch.

"Alright, enough talking. Let us get back to work." Will said giving Alania back her sword. 

Alania would focus and work hard for the next week.  She wanted Everett to feel the same hurt she felt many years ago. She wanted to watch his face when she plunged her dagger into his stomach. She wanted him to know how much she hated him for what he did that day. Most of all, she wanted to see his blood pour. After all, hate was the thing that ran through her veins and fueled her the most.