Many Fans- Maya

Sitting on the maroon couch at Alania's house, Maya was thinking of the ways she would celebrate her best friend's victory. Throw a bash? No, they didn't have the money. Invite people over? No, Alania didn't have many friends, then again she was an assassin after all. But Maya was also worried if she was going to see her again.

The thought stopped when the door opened. Maya ran to the door wanting to know about her best friend's success and squealed, "Oh my gosh, I knew you were going to do it! Now tell me every de-" She stopped when a tall, and dare she say very handsome boy, came in the house behind Alania. "Now Alania, you didn't tell me you had such handsome friends."

"I told you they would like me," the boy said smirking at Alania.

The next thing she knew, she saw Will running towards the boy and shoving him on the wall. 

"Will! Get off of him let me explain!" Alania said screaming at her brother.

There was more yelling happening at this moment than she had ever witnessed before in a short amount of time, "Before anyone does anything else, who is your friend," Maya yelled at Alania, "And why is your brother shoving him into the wall!"

With darting a look at Maya, Will replied, "He's not our friend Maya! That's Everett!"

A million thoughts and stories that Alania told her about, swarmed her brain as she ran up to Everett. "So you're the one who took her parents," Turning to Will she said, "Let me have a piece of him, I'll rip out his eyes before he can do anything else!"

"It seems I have fans now doesn't it?" Everett said with amusement on his face.

Before Maya could lay her hands on him, to do some serious damage, Alania screamed, "Stop! Get him off the wall and I'll tell yall why he is here."

Will thought for a second, and before letting him go, he said, "If you such as lay a finger on any of them I will make sure you don't have any fingers left."

"Okay, Okay." Everett whispered, turning to Alania and dusting himself off, "I can see where you get your threats from."

How has she not killed him yet? I understand why she hates him now.

"What did I say about shutting up?" Alania said looking at Everett. He was unamused and looked like he was enjoying it. 

Yes, I would have diffidently killed him.

"He's working with me. I was going to kill him, and don't worry I didn't hesitate, but he said he knows where Mom and Dad are."

I knew she had mommy and daddy issues so the toxicity ran deep, but to work with the person she's supposed to kill is another level.

 "She's not lying, she even told me she would enjoy killing me." Everett interrupted.

"Anyways, before yall object, I have made up my mind and no one can stop me," Alania said. That was true, Alania was very stubborn and she wasn't losing an argument without a fight so, it was best to keep your mouth shut. "I wouldn't have come here but, we needed somewhere to stay the night."

"Hes definitely lying to you about our parents. Even if he wasn't, you are not allowed to stay the night," Will said trying to convince Alania to make Everett leave, "I won't have the same guy who kidnapped our parents sleeping under the same roof as me."

Everett yelled, "That was a long t-"

"Shut up!" The three of them screamed at Everett simultaneously.

Alania was about to speak when Will stopped her and said through his teeth, "I'm the one making the rules, he leaves or you find somewhere else to sleep."

Maya honestly agreed with Will, she always agreed with him though, it wasn't her fault that he was hot.