Chapter 1: A dragon from wonderland

Smith walked to the door and rang the doorbell. A minute later the door opened revealing a sweaty,7-foot man wearing a black tank top and grey sweat pants with a towel around his neck. "Hey Smith, long time no see," the man said in surprise. "Hello Sam, it's been a while hasn't it" she replied in a smile. She walked through the door with her guest timidly walking behind her looking around. "Sorry about being all sweaty got caught in a family event," he said while rubbing the back of his head.

 "Your family is here, where are they?" she asked him. He simply pointed to a door on the way to the kitchen. "Where are my manners, my name is Sam Gero, what's your name?" he asked the Jabberwock behind smith. "I'm Wanda, I'm from wonderland so I'm new to this stuff," she said nervously. "Come meet my family, follow me," he said beaconing them to follow him. He leads them to the door he pointed out earlier and opened it. 

He leads them down a staircase leading to another door. He opened the door that opened to a gym with multiple people exercising. He then whistled to grab their attention. They all stopped what they were doing and walked up to them. "This is Smith and Wanda, they are here for the exchange program and Wanda will be living with me.

 Introduce yourselves to them" Sam informed his siblings. "The names John, John Gero nice to meet ya' " a man with white hair said in a southern accent. "Yo the name's Leo, nice ti-" Leo didn't get the chance to finish his sentence as he was backhanded to the other side of the room by a blonde-haired woman. "Sorry about Leo, he can be a pervert at times," the woman said moving her hair out of her face. "The name's Lana, it's a pleasure to meet you. Please take care of Sam for us" she whispered. 

"I heard that Lana, I can take care of myself thank you," Sam said in an annoyed tone. "The name's Brock, nice to meet Sam's girlfriends" Brock teased Sam. "We're not there yet, but soon we will," Smith said as she intertwined her fingers with Sam's and leaned up against him. As much as he hated to admit it he liked Smith ever since he met her at the book store. "Calian, is your voice box still broken?" Sam asked a man with pale skin and braided black hair. (You may be wondering, why are they dragon ball characters? Well, their creator was obsessed with the androids from dragon ball and made them. He had the same fate as Dr. Gero).

 Calian nodded. He got up and followed Sam up the stairs. "You girls can wait in the kitchen if you want, it will only be a few minutes," Sam said as he disappeared around the corner at the top of the stairs. Smith and Wanda walked up the stairs and sat at the kitchen table. 

TIMESKIP

Sam was in the process of cooking Katsudon for dinner when lightning struck outside. 'Man someone must have pissed a Ryu off or something' he thought. He dished the three of them a bowl and served. "Looks like I'll have to stay the night, it's storming out there bad," Smith said. A devious smirk appeared on Smith's face as an idea popped into her head. 

She whispered her plan to Wanda as Sam was washing the dishes in the kitchen. Smith turned up the thermostat, it's gonna be a steamy night.