CHAPTER 5

MIX POV...

Sasha come here!
My cat sat on my thigh as I was brushing her hair.
It's already 4:45 and I'm really hungry right now so I decided to order some foods online.
I ordered pizza, chicken, spaghetti, burger, fries, and ice cream. I don't know I'm just hungry right now!
Minutes later my food came, My eyes suddenly gaze on Earth's house and I noticed a girl standing in front of his house.
She smiles at me but I just ignore her, I mean I don't know her why bother to smile right?

As I was eating I was just watching anime. When my phone suddenly vibrates. It's khaotung.

~~~

KHAO: SUPP DUDE it's been a year, Nah just kidding
How are you now? are you ok?

~Yes, I'm fine. still alive. I was watching and you are disturbing my me time!
What do you need?

KHAO: Aw, I was just going to say goodbye I thought you are dying. Well, anyway I have to go. Eat well fcker!

~~~

So annoying tss...

EARTH POV...

Why are you here? where are mom and dad? I thought they would come?
I said while looking at my annoying sister.

Don't you miss me? They said they would come here next month because of some work. Don't worry I will stay here for 5 months because they gave me a long vacation. I'm so lucky!!!

Well, I'm not lucky. Anyways I assume that you already found your room. Do you eat anything? What do you want I will cook.

~~~
While we were eating I'm just looking at my sister. Honestly, she is like a pig hahaha.

What are you looking at?
I know I'm beautiful no need to look at me like that ok?

Did you just hear what you said?
Are you insane? yuck.

jeez just admit it. Well anyways I saw a boy earlier he is our neighbor I smiled at him because I want to be friendly but hell he ignored me. Still, it's ok he's cute though.

He is one of my students. Mix is his name he always acts like that just get used to it.
I said while chewing my food

Are you sure he is just your student? Don't me bro I know you! I know your flirty side
Tell me do you like that kiddo earlier? I mean if you don't like him I will make him my boyfriend right now and marry him, make kids with him and... OUCH, THAT HURTS!!!
my sister cannot continue what she was going to say when I smack her head

You're so loud Jade stop that! Do you think he will like a girl like you? wake up ugly!

You are always teasing me even if you know that I'm beautiful. Well, it doesn't matter. I want to meet him, invite him here sometimes, last day you said that you already give my things for a painting to someone right? Is it Mix?

Yes, I mean he likes painting so much so I gave it to him.
I look at my sister to noticed that she is smiling like an idiot.

What?

Nothing. I'm just happy.

MIX POV...

I already finish my food but still, I'm hungry. It sucks to have a fever, I'm always like this when I'm having it, I became hungry nonstop.
Instead of ordering foods online, I change my clothes and go to the nearest market I know. I feel like I want a cake.
I just wear a big hoodie and shorts before I go out, I also bring my cat, I don't want her to be lonely.

While I was walking I noticed a pair of eyes starring at me, that girl again. I think she is Earth's sister, I mean they somehow look alike. I just ignore her and continue to walk again.
I got to the store to buy some chocolate cake when a heavy rain comes, again?
I don't have an umbrella with me.