CHAPTER 11

XIN POV...

Currently, I was driving my car towards the place that P'Mix ask me to come to. This place is quite scary because there is a bunch of trees everywhere but still, seeing this view makes me calm.

I arrived at his parking lot but I still had to walk because it was still far from his house.
I am so tired of walking until I reached his house and in front of it there is a beach.

Woah, this is so beautiful.
I thought to myself while feeling the air touching my skin.

----
MIX'S HOUSE

Just imagine HAHAHAHA

-----

Nong Xin, I'm glad you came.

P'Mix did you buy this place???

Hmm yes. I think it's really beautiful. I'm planning to build another house in this place when I get a nice job in the future.
Do you like this place nong? Only Khau and I know this place but because you are my friend I think you also need to know about this.

No, I don't like it. Cause I love this.
I said while smiling at him

are you hungry?
I'm going to make our food.

Yes, P'Mix I'm hungry. Let's go to the kitchen I wanted to eat soup right now.

MIX POV...

I was peacefully eating when I noticed that Nong Xin is taking pictures of me, I mean he is taking pictures everywhere so I'm getting confused now.

Nong, are you going to eat or just stare at your phone for the rest of your life?

P'Mix your beauty is very ethereal, just look at these photos. Now I know why P'Earth falls for you real hard.

Hey, don't mention his name. I don't want to hear anything about that man.

Really?

Yes.

I'm not dumb P'Mix. If you think that you can forget about your feelings for that old man in that short period of time then you're wrong.
You see him kissing a girl right?

Hey, how did you know about that?

You're drunk last night remember?

I don't care just please don't mention his name, I want to focus on myself from now on.

Ok. if that's what you want...
Anyways let's take a selfie P'Mix
I roll my eyes at nong Xin but I can't do anything so I just agreed with him.

I think he is an addict when it comes to taking a picture.

//SUNDAY MORNING//

EARTH POV...

EARTH!!!