CHAPTER 13

MIX POV...

It's been a day since I was discharged from the hospital, I still didn't have a chance to talk to Earth I don't know where is he or what is he doing. Sometimes I want to go out and find him
but my mother doesn't want me to go outside, she's afraid that I might run away from my wedding.

Well she's right I might really do that thing but it's impossible because I already agreed to get married.

I was being busy by daydreaming when my phone suddenly vibrates,
again...
of course, it's Nong Xin. He's been calling me 26 times now since this morning and I'm starting to get annoyed because he's very irritating, but it's normal cause he's pregnant.
I wonder what will happen to him after giving birth to his first kid.

~~~

P' MIXXXXX WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
Can you come here? I want to play but my husband doesn't want to play...

Mix It's me, Xin's husband. I'm so sorry if he's bothering you again, I tried to talk to him but he doesn't want me to touch him. Just understand him, after all, he is pregnant.

It's ok, take care of him!!!

Yea I will bye...

~~~

Nong Xin is lucky, he has a handsome husband and he's also pregnant. Well, I didn't say that Earth is ugly.

Mix, son...

Shia mom you frightened me
what are you doing here?

I have something to tell you.
a sudden change from my mom's expression gives me chills, she won't talk to me, and she won't ever waste her time by saying nonsense things so I'm sure that it's important or Nah. I don't know.

Mom... you're scaring me why are you looking at me like that? mom if it's about that damn wedding I will never run away I promise, don't worry I can file a divorce paper after years right?

File a divorce paper for what? for Earth?
do you think I don't know what's going on Mix? I saw a change in your behaviors and I'm sure that something is going on. Since when have you guys are dating?

Mom hahaha...

Mix don't laugh at me. I'm serious.

I don't know mom.
Everything... suddenly...
Are you mad at me? please don't tell dad about this...

he knows...
Suddenly my tears streamed down my face, I know my parents, I'm scared... I'm very scared right now.

Why are you crying? HAHAHAHAH

mom why are laughing at me!!!
I shout at my mom when his hands touch my face and wipe my tears away.

I'm happy Mix... your father and I are not against your relationship...
We know that we never take care of you just like what we did on your brother and sisters, but we love you so much Mix... We're happy for both of you.

I love you so much son, I'm so sorry if sometimes we want you to do the things that you never wanted to do since then...

I understand mom, and it's ok for me...
Even this wedding, it's totally fine...

Do you love your boyfriend?
I suddenly laugh at my mother's words. what boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend!

who's boyfriend mom?

you silly! It's Earth!

Mom, he's not my boyfriend!

but he already tops you!