CHAPTER 12

JADE'S POV...

I'm pissed. I'm very pissed right now.
You know, we have nice food today, Mix's cat is on my lap right now while playing but this couple in front of me starting to ruin my day.
Like hello, guys? there's a single right here! can't you pay a little respect to me?

I'm not a bitter person. I'm actually beautiful.
Wait...what?

P'Jade are you ok?

I'm ok Nong Mix hehe...
Of course, that's a big lie. I just want to say,
GUYS, CAN YOU PLEASE STOP BEING SWEET IN FRONT OF ME?!!

So here's the tea. My beloved brother Earth invited Nong Mix to eat dinner with us, at first it was just so fine and everything is going smooth but minutes later, yes they became like that.

Jade are you sure you're ok?

Guys can I be honest here?

What honest P'Jade?

Can you stop being like that?
GUYS I'M TRYING TO HEAVENLY EAT MY FOOD BUT EVERY TIME I LOOK AT THE BOTH OF YOU I JUST WANT TO VOMIT.

MIX POV...

I look at P'Jade's face and to be honest I can really tell that she is pissed right now. Same with her I also want to vomit because of Earth's undying sweetness.

It's been a week since we became ok again, our relationship is going well. I'm happy but at the same time, I'm still worried about that marriage thing.

Just say that you are jealous Jade. Because you don't have a boyfriend.
Earth said, teasing P'Jade in front of me

Oh shut up.
Anyways, Nong Mix, I forgot to tell you, your mom call's you on your phone earlier, I just don't want to disturb you because you are sleeping.

Really P'Jade?
Ok, I will just call her,

I tapped P'Earth's back before I go out.
I look at our house but there's no sign of my mother inside of it.

*phone buzz

Mix where are you?

I'm... I'm here in our house mom. Why?

Can you come to this address I will send?
You need to choose some clothes for your wedding don't you remember?

M..mom I don't think I can come...

I can't continue what I was going to say when someone taps my head.
P'Earth nods at me and smiles.

It's ok, just agree with your mom.
He said and hugs me. Even if I'm confused I just follow what he said and follow the address, my mom sent to me.

~~~

Mix you're late again where did you go?
I bet you forgot about this again.

No mom I was sleeping.

Ok, Do you want this suit son?
I stare at the suit for a while and nods at my mother. I don't know, I don't care if I look like an ugly man at my wedding, Earth is not my groom
so...

Ok, I'm going to buy this now. I'm sorry Son I have to go I have a meeting.

It's ok mom.
I kiss my mother's cheek and sit for a while.
What am I gonna do now...

P'Mix?

Nong Xin? What are you doing here?

I just buy something, I thought you have dinner with Earth? What are you doing here?