Hello !

Hello there, this is miss_terry2005. So this is my first BTS fanfic based on a Vkook fanfic on YouTube called " My rare omega ". You can check out the channel on the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLM6rGPfJEZQfWU0ve4t6pw

yeah ! so as you know this is a yoonkook and vmin fanfic, so for those of you who don't like these ships I am sorry but you're in the wrong place. Also this work is a pure form of fiction and that I don't own BTS members. Their character and logical behaviors in this story slightly or totally (I don't know the degree of their thought process changing in this fic) differ from reality.

This story deals more with yoonkook than vmin. Although the vmin couple will have a major role in the start of the story. Anyways lets head to the warnings

WARNING

An omega verse, vampire and mythical au

Gay and lesbian (boy x boy and girl x girl )

Mention of rape

Slight depression

Mention of drugs and abuse ( am not sure about that yet so bare with me)

No smut , I repeat no smut ( give me a break guys I am not even 18, but there may be mentions of * cough* yeah so...)

Reader // y/n ( all IU biases * coughs * have fun * smirks*)

Slight swearing

Humor ( well there may be some puns, but i am really a humorless person so sorry in advance)

Fluff and intimate scenes

Other pairs or ships:

Namjin

Hobi x jackson

Other ships will be mentioned as the chapters proceed.

As this is my first ff I would like all of you to just give it a try and if you don't like it please don't burst the comment section with hate comments'- Hope you like the book and please feel free to ask , comment or give advice on the story.

Regarding updates , i will update whenever it may fit my schedule but i will try updating twice a week.

:))