Prologue

◇◇ no one's P.O.V ◇◇

This world we call earth has long been inhabited by creatures extraordinaire. For centuries, many supernatural beings like werewolves, vampires, elves, dwarves and goblins have resided on this planet.

The humans were watched over by the god mythic (god of fire(light) and courage). Likewise, the werewolves are looked upon and over by the moon goddess (goddess of ice, wisdom and knowledge) and the vampires honour the god Harmon (the god of wind and tranquillity). Similarly, the elves worship the Apricate goddess (the goddess of nature and justice), the dwarves are devoted to the god Soreil (god of magnanimity and astral beings) and last the goblins glorify the god Nefarious (god of darkness and manipulation).

For years these lands have lived peacefully in their territories with no notice of the existence of the other species. The existence of the other creatures apart from their own was only by the gods and goddesses. Life was peaceful and each race lived their lives as if nothing can disrupt their peace. That was until the goblins discovered the existence of other creatures. They got to know of the presence of other races from their very own god...

NEPHARIOUS

Due to the revealing of their existence, the goblins started invading other territories causing havoc everywhere. That's when every being acknowledged the presence of other races revolving in the same astral plane. Once this came to notice every race, to protect themselves fought with other races to survive. The gods and goddesses tried to find a solution to this chaos. That was when the mythic god and the moon goddess formed a magical peace treaty that symbolizes the very purposes and existence of the gods and goddesses. To keep it a secret it was kept locked away in a hidden place on the very planet called earth. This treaty can only be found by not one but with the help of all the gods and goddesses. Since the goddesses and gods cannot step foot on the plains of earth, they entrusted keepers for each race. These keepers ended up having some of the magical powers of the gods and goddesses to help protect the treaty from backfiring. However, greed took over the mind of Saurious the keeper that god Nefarious trusted was blinded by greed and power, and wanted only the goblin to rule over the planet. He started building up an army of orcs (basically the dark version of elves and humans) and started a.....

WAR

This war lasted for 30 years. Many of the races fought to survive till their last breaths. The keepers tried their best to end it, but all the races put together could not match the strength of the army of orcs. The race of men fell short and many including the keeper went into hiding even before the war. However, luck was on the good side of the world. The elves, dwarves, werewolves and vampires fought side by side for the first time in a millennium. Many tragical events occurred on that fateful day but all the pain resulted in the fall of Saurious. That night every inhabitant slept in peace. Some lives like the keeper of the werewolves and other citizens of each race have been lost but each life went will return in another body when the time is right. However, the moon goddess instead of finding a new keeper kept a vow to wait for the soul of her old to return to earth in a new body.

"Kidario! (wait) I will wait for you my precious peach blossom."

As for the keeper of the humans, no one has heard of them since the start of the war. Some say they went to save the last race of men. Others say she is dead. However, there were rumours that the keeper conceived a child. A natural heir destined to take up the role of protecting their role. No one knows. Whatever is left of the race just pray that the mythic god knows what he is doing.

The other keepers all went to hiding, living like normal beings in their lands but secretly protecting their race from threats unknown.

Years later many of the race lost the knowledge of their keepers and the war that took place in the past. No one remembers what took place in the past and continued to live their lives like before the war. The only difference now is that the different forms of life have learnt to co-exist with each other. They all have now learnt to live in peace and harmony. The elves reside on the western side of the world while the vampires live on the southeastern side. The dwarves rested in the regions where more mountains and golds were present, and the last race of humans found peace in any part of the globe. As for the werewolves they resided in the northern part of the eastern side of the world. Everything went back to normal. No opposite race ever came to encounter each other like before and even if they did, they could not harm each other due to the treaty. As time went by the races being able to mingle is a common thing.

As for the goblins, they all went into hiding. Some were found hiding in the regions where dwarves dwelled while the others are either executed or held captive by one of the races.

However, the death of Saurious seems to have felt like the beginning of something good. Or was it?

Some of the elderly old folks who once knew about the war said that Sauriouse's worldly body was the only being that perished. His soul seemed to have been roaming around searching for the perfect victim to trap.

"No one can kill me not even my parents can, for only a person who loves me with a pure heart can finally set me free".

"I will never die for I will find someone perfect

someone who hates the idea of elves, dwarves, humans, werewolves and vampires living as one

someone fierce and cold-hearted

someone who doesn't care about others' perspective

someone who will lose the last shred of LOVE they receive......."

These were the last words the goblins heard from their king before they went into hiding. The goblins waited for that one day when they can see their masters return. The keepers of all lands knew about the last words of the dark king but never understood what they meant. All they knew is that......

This war was not over.

There was more to come.

---?? P.O.V---

Once I finished narrating the lore, I hear my name being called.

"Eomma...." Said, my curious baby.

"Yes baby"

"How do you know about this when you said the elders of the past forgot the lore"

Wow, my baby is so smart.

"Not all the elders did"

He made an 'oh' sound and waited for me to continue.

"My great great great great grandfather was one of the army generals in the war. Since he was there, he narrated the events to his son who then passed down the lore to the next generation" I finished, my heart filled with pride at the knowledge of our ancestors fighting for good.

"WAH!!!!! Eomma even I want to fight for a good cause".

I see my cute little alpha sitting on my lap, holding an imaginary sword and pointing at nothing.

I chuckle at his cute yet slightly intimidating posture and ruffle his hair.

"You will baby, one day you will but right now this cute warrior needs all the rest he can get to fight a hard day at school tomorrow".

I hear a loud whine from the said alpha and cannot help but stifle a laugh.

"but... Eommaaaa. I don't want to go....." I can see a small pout on his cute little mouth and could not help but kiss his nose.

"Now! Now! Young man, we don't wanna miss the first day of shifting now do we?"

He beamed at what I said and flew out of my lap and landed on his bed. I tucked him in bed and gave my baby a big goodnight kiss before switching off the lights and opening the door.

" goodnight sweetie" I call out to him.

"goodnight momma" I hear him respond.

I look inside the room one last time to see my baby sleeping, before closing it.

Who knew that is the last I will see of my baby.

EOMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...................................