Chapter 1 : A Normal Peaceful Morning

Hello my fellow readers , I am really sorry for not updating sooner. My perfectionist and overthinking self just didn't feel the chapter was good enough so... Hope you all like the chapter. Let me hear your thoughts and advices on the chapter. Also there will be a small note at the end of the chapter please have a look at it .

WARNING:  There are some cuss words, swearing and a kinky joke. 

■■ Jimin p.o.v ■■

"Hyungieeee...." I whined

My hyung looked up at me from his desk with a raised eyebrow wondering why on earth would I be whining when the day hasn't even started.

"What's wrong, chim? Why are you in my office at 6 in the morning?" kook hyung questioned looking at me with an expression i can't quite catch.

"Hyung me, jin hyung, jackson hyung and y/n noona are planning on going to the mall today so can we have some money please ........."

I state, trying my best to convince him to give me some money with my puppy eyes.He stood up from his desk, his face devoid from expression. He readjusted his glass that rested on the slope of his nose and continued to look at me with a poker face. After a few minutes of unsettling silence he finally sighed (phew he finally responded).

" *sigh* Fine you can go to the mall with seokjin hyung, jackson and y/n, but you are leaving after your training with y/n and returning back at 10 pm the latest" he stated his words growing more rough.........

"Am i clear....." he finished his words filled with seriousness but he was careful not to use the alpha voice. I visibly shuddered from the tone and couldn't help but whimper. Hyung seemed to have noticed this and sighed.

"I didn't mean to scare you Chim, I was just worried about you ok. Will you forgive Hyungiee Chim?" He spoke with a sincere and calm tone.

I was quietly whimpering when I heard my brother gently apologizing to me. After apologizing , he opened his arms out inviting me to a hug which I gladly accepted. I nuzzled my head inhaling the calming pheromones my hyung was releasing and let out a sigh of content.

" it's ok hyungiee... I forgive you....."

I looked up at my hyung to see him smiling a cute bunny smile to which I returned with my very own eye smile.

"Aww.. Thank you chim" he released me from his grip just to squish my mochi filled cheeks.

"Hyung ......" I whined trying to slap his hands away in the gentlest way possible.

" ok ok chim ... here , have some money for your mall expenses. Use it wisely ok." He said, taking out two 50000 won notes and a 5000 won note.

"Thank you so much hyungiee I will make sure to spend this money wisely and will also come back home before curfew." I stated excitedly but before I could get hold of the few won notes in hyungs hand, my hand started glowing. My hyung immediately placed the money on a nearby stool and held onto my hands. He muttered some incoherent words which is a spell to help control my powers. Soon enough there was no bright purple colour heat radiating from my hand.

" chim are you ok" he asked me, voice filled with concern and love.

" I am ok hyung thank you" I stated giving him my famous angel smile.

" I am glad to hear that chim but next time try to control your powers hmmm.. I know you are a strong and independent pup who can do anything he puts his mind to." Hyung said in an encouraging but calm tone. I nod my head instantly .

" I will try harder hyung and I will learn to control my powers. I will make you proud, hyung, ''I said with a determined tone.

Hyung looked at me, proud and happy. His eyes were slightly teared but overall full of life and love. He led me to the couch that was seated on the other side of the office room. We both took our seats before Hyungie brought his right hand and gently placed it on mine before speaking.