Trailer

"Kook hyung i don't want to come out as his mate when he is being a total jerk"

I whined to my hyung

"I know chim! I know , just give him some time he will warm up to you. He may even apologies to you for all you know. Just give him time."

"But hyungie............"

----------------------------------

"Look! Look at the stars. Aren't they beautiful ..............."

I looked up to see the stars and indeed their sight was divine

"............ just like you my cute lil kitten"

I snapped my head to look at him. He was indeed staring at me, his eyes boring into my very soul.

"Tae tae stop it............"

----------------------------------

"So you mean to say that I was the mate of the great .........."

"Yes in a way."

"How can i-"

"Yoongi-ah don't pull yourself down like that you are greater than you know........"

----------------------------------

" Hyung what will I do when I come face to face with 'you know who' ".

"Chim you are the strongest omega I have ever seen in my life. You are one of the only one who can stop this madness. I believe in you chim you are braver than you think and hyungiee will always be there to support you"..........

----------------------------------

So that's a small glimpse of what will come in the following chapters. There may be some changes in these dialogues but the overall concept will not change. There are a few things you need to know before we go on with this story .

Mind link: mind link can be a link created between two or more wolves so they can communicate with each other. In order to establish the werewolves wolves should be familiar with each other, like the wolves should be a part of the same pack , family members or fated mates. Once the link is established the wolves can communicate with each other in their human or wolf form. The link will be stronger if the werewolf is in his wolf form as the wolf of the werewolf is the one that communicates with the respective other . Wolves can also block other members of the pack from joining the conversation (it's called link block). Link blocks are usually used when certain wolves want to communicate with each other in secret. The link block won't work if a wolf of higher rank tries to join in.

Wolf : Each werewolf has a wolf side. This wolf side has a mind and name of its own. The wolf side of the werewolf usually comes out when the werewolf transforms. There are times when the wolf side takes over when the werewolf is in their human form. When the wolf side takes over the pupil colour changes to their wolves one.

Alpha: Their highest in rank of the wolf hierarchy. They are strong, agile and the dominant of the ranks. Alphas can be mated with an omega or a beta. They go through ruts once a year after they turn 18. During ruts they turn aggressive, territorial , possessive and in pain. Sometimes ruts can be triggered by an omegas heat or when someone mishandles their better halves.

Beta: Their second highest rank of the wolf hierarchy. They are mild caring creatures yet they have a stronger and independent side to them. Betas can be mated with both an alpha and an omega. They don't undergo either ruts or heats that's why they are assigned to take care of unmated omegas in heat.