Valentines Day

"HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY" Sammy yells in my ear. "Mmm... Sammyyyyy its earlyyyy," I yawn," I love you. Happy anniversary babe." I peck his lips and he quickly pulls me on top of him. I giggle into our kiss. "I have a present for you," he says slowly pulling his lips from mine. (A/N it's not like the last one ) I sit up, " Ooooo what is it?!!!" I say rolling off him and standing on our bed. "You have to find it," he says closing his eyes and smiling. "Telllll meeee." He sits up on his elbows, "you'll have to find it..." I raise my eyebrow at him. He laughs, " it wouldn't fit there, I tried." I laugh and playfully hit his shoulder, "dirty dirty Sammy boi." He laughs and reconnects our lips. "Give me a hint," I whine. "Hmmmm.....let's see. I think the kitchen,," I hop off him and run downstairs to the kitchen. Sitting on the island was a beautiful bouquet of pink roses with a gorgous rainbow rose I the center. I cover my mouth with my hand. "Oh my god, Sammy, it beautiful!" I say as a tear slips from my eye. "Happy Valentines day babe," he says hugging me from behind and kissing my neck. "I'm hungry. Are you?" He asked with his head in the crook of my neck. "Yeah, I'll make us something," I say turning and pecking his lips. "We'll do it together," he says dragging out the 'r'.

"Get the eggs for me," he says stepping away from me and turning on the stove. "What're we making?" I ask setting the egg carton on the counter. "French toast, your favorite. Can you get me a bowl?" "Yep," I say popping the 'p'. "Thanks love," he says kissing my forehead.

I turn and face the roses as Sammy breaks an egg. "Uh-oh, I got the shell in it, maybe you should crack them." Sam says handing me an egg. "Here, I'll teach you how to perfectly break it, wait, this one hollow," I stick my nail into it and break away the shell, "something's in here," I say to Sammy who's smiling at me. I peel back enough of the shell to see that there's a ring in it.

I turn to Sammy and see he's down on one knee. He grabs my hand, "y/n y/m/n, these have been the best 3 years of friendship and 2 years of waking up to you at my side. Will you do me the honor of being my wife so I can wake up with you every morning and fall asleep to you every night?" Im full out crying by now as I nod my head head yes and drop to my knees, pulling his face to mine. "I love you I love you I love you," I say in between kisses. "I love you too, Mrs. Wilk."

-
Wow Valentine's Day was forever ago lol 😂 this isn't dirty but it's cute AF and I suck at writing I know, but I'm planning on making more of these cute little things