Steal My Girl

(yes named this after a one direction song)

Sammy's Point of View

"Aye ma," I smile at a girl who walked past as I wait for y/n to get out of the bathroom.

"You ready Sammy?" I hear her say as the bathroom door slams closed.

"Ready as you are babe," I kiss the top of her head and grab her hand walking around the mall.

"Oh my god babe we have to go in here!" I stop and pull on her arm trying to drag her into this really cool looking glass shop.

"You can babe, but I'm not into that shit, so I'll wait out here, okay?" She gets out of my grip and wraps her arms around my waist. She's so short, I love it.

I smile, "okay, stay right here I'll be out in a few," I kiss her lips softly and walk into the store.

Your Point of View

I watched Sammy walk into the shop and then go sit on one of the big plant things that are at every mall.

"Hey cutie," I look up from my feet and see a boy about as tall as Sammy with dark brown hair.

"Hi." I smile.

"Can I sit with you?" He asks smiling back.

"Sure," I move over a little bit to make room.

"So, what's your name? And how are you?"

"Y/n," I smile, "and I'm great, how are you?"

"Lovely name. I'm Jack. And I'm great as well," he smiles.

"You're really pretty you know," he whispers, bringing his face closer to me.

My whole body tightens and I look around nervously for Sam.

"Actually, you're beautiful, no, gorgeous," his breath hits my neck and his lips are centimeters from touching my skin. I squeeze my eyes shut trying not to think of what could happen.

"Hey!" Thank god, Sammy.

He pulls Jack off of me and punches him square in the nose. His nose immediately start gushing blood and Sam turn to me, pulling me into a huge hug.

Someone taps Sam's shoulder so he let's go of me and turns around.

Jacks hand connects with Sammy's jaw, making him stumble backward and trip over a rock. (Its an outdoor mall)

"Sammy!!" I yell as Jack jump's on top of him.

Jack grabs Sam's face and rubs it into the sidewalk, leaving smears of blood on the concrete.

"Jack! Get off him!!" I scream and grab onto the back of his shirt trying to pull him off.

Sam reaches up and punches Jack again, most likely breaking his nose from the force of the hit and that he hit him in the exact same spot as last time.

Soon some people who were walking by stop and help me peel Jack off of Sammy.

"Thank you," I side hug the two guys that helped me, the third one is holding back Jack so I just smile at him.

"Sammy, oh baby, are you okay?" I help him up and hug him tightly.

"If anyone ever tried to steal my baby girl, I'll killem ," he whispers kissing the top of my head.