Sundae 2

This is also really smutty... lol, enjoy

"Damn Sam" I giggle, breathing hard as I recover.

He smiles and come up to kiss my lips, "we aren't done love."

I raise my brow as he sits up against the headboard, gripping the whipped cream and cherry, putting a dollop of the cream on the tip of his c.ock, the cherry on top.

I smile, looking over at him, moving to between his legs.

I grab the cherry and pop it in my mouth, smiling as I eat it.

I lick up his length, licking up the whipped cream as I reach his tip. Teasing him, I swirl my tongue around him.

I finally take him in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down on his c.ock. I look up at him as I take more of him into my mouth, feeling him touch the back of my throat.

"Fuck" he breathes out, holding up my hair, pushing me further down as he thrusts up into my mouth.

He does this a few times before letting go, I come off of him, his pre-cum dripping from my lips as I catch my breath.

I go down on him again, bobbing quicker on him.

He soon comes to the same fate as I, moaning and breathing hard.

"One more time, baby" he says quietly, grabbing my hair again and thrusting into my mouth. I feel his hot cum go down my throat, his grunts filling the room.

He sits back, letting go of me, a giant smile on his face.