Sleepover

Sam's PoV

Last night, y/n came over and we had a mini date night at my apartment.

We watched movies until 2 am, eating food that we both knew was terrible for us.

This morning, I woke up and rolled over to face my princess and notice a red stain on the sheets where she would've been laying if she was on her back.

She was laying in her side currently, and I only had one thing on my mind; making sure she felt comfy and great.

I softly shake her awake, and head to the bathroom and turn on a hot shower.

I kiss her forehead as her face goes pale when she must have figured out what's happened.

"Sammy, I'm so sorry. I'll wash the sheets," her whole face is pale, with the exception of her cheeks, which are a deep red.

"No, baby, its okay, I'll take care of it, alright? Go take a warm shower," I smile as she gets up and walks to the bathroom, covering her butt as she goes.

I laugh softly and strip the bed of the sheets and head to the laundry room and throw them in the washer.

I grab a fresh towel and throw it in the dryer for 18 minutes, knowing y/n takes 20 minute showers.

I then head back up to my room and grab a pair of my sweat pants, socks, and a hoodie for her to put on.

I start on making some breakfast and soon the dryer goes off and I head to go grab the towel and then go to the bathroom, setting it on the sink, along with the clothes, for y/n.

I head back to the kitchen and finish up making y/n's favorite breakfast of all time, French toast with a mountain of whipped cream on top.

I set her a spot at the table just in time for her to come in, smiling at me in the oversized clothes.

I smile back at her as she walks up to me and kisses me.

"Thank you, Sam. I love you," she smiles, sitting down at the table and digging into her breakfast.

"I love you too babygirl."

------------

Tbh my ""Aunt Flow"" is here rn and I really want this lmfao

Everyone whos ready to be done with school raise your hand!!!
*raises hand, eagerly waving it around*