Chapter 7. Pool night

The days flew by in a flash and it was already Friday, as i got up to check on the farm i remembered that i had to harvest all my parsnips and buy more seeds before i could join the others in the saloon, I wonder what we are doing at the saloon, play dart or maybe pool, i used to play pool with my dad when we were on vacation, i beat him on the last day.

(time skip because I'm blank af, and i don't wanna write nonsense fillers, but i end up doing it anyway lol)

The sun was setting and i was heading towards the saloon, I'm really excited to meet this Abigail girl, i wonder what kind of person she is, hopefully not like the blond girl i meet earlier near the fountain, she was pretty bitchy for my taste, as i walked through the door i was greeted by Sam and a gigantic bearhug form him.

"Hey (y/n) we've been waiting for you, Sebastian and I are playing pool, do you wanna join? Please do since Sebastian is so mean, he wins all the time!" He said, and before i could even answer him, Sam dragged me to the game section of the saloon, in the room was Sebastian, still a bit grumpy, and on the couch in the corner sat a girl with long purple hair, that must be Abigail. As we walked in Abigail rushed over to us.

"Hey! you must be (y/n), nice to meet you, even though i won't be able to explore the farm anymore" Abigail said in a friendly tone with a bright smile, "she seems really nice, i could easily become friends with her." I thought to myself.

"Nice to meet you, and you know you can always come by if you want a grass field adventure" i said with a smile and sat down on the couch across from the pool table, after a short chat with Abigail, Sam interrupted us.
"So why don't we play together, boys versus girls, the loser will buy the winners drinks" Sam asked with a smile, i looked at Abby and then at the boys, Sebastian was looking really confident,"I'm much more into Video games like Journey of the Prairie King, so I'm sitting this one out sorry (y/n)" Abigail said with a tiny smile on her lips and took out a Gameboy and began to play.

I stood there for a while thinking to myself "hmm if I win over the both of you, you'll have to clear out the grass and trees on my farm for a whole day also oh and also buy me a drink" I told them with a gentle smile.

"sure sure if you win (y/n) but I have Sebastian with me so prepare to pay for our drinks! i want a whole box of joja cola" Sam said with hands on his hips a big smile on his face and a very confident aura.

"Sure, i don't really have a choice here do i?" Sebastian sighed and picked up his cue and chalk and then he arranged the balls on the table and gave me a cue and chalk "ladies first then" he said and gestured to the pool table.

(Time skip since i don't know how to play pool and it would be boring and too long)

Sebastians (pov)

I watched as (y/n) got her last ball in the hole, where on earth did she learn to play pool like that? I bit my bottom lip and clenched my fist around my cue, I really hate losing, if she gets the 8-ball in Sam and i will lose.
I looked at Sam but he was just laughing his ass off, what's so funny? do you wanna work at her farm that badly? I thought to myself, just as I was about to talk she got the 8-ball in
"urgh I would never have thought you were this good at pool (y/n), I really hate losing " I sighed as i put away my cue, i sat down next to Abby who was laughing almost as much as Sam was i could really use a cigarette right now after that embarrassing game and maybe also digging myself into a hole.

"So tomorrow at 6 am is when we are gonna start chopping down the trees and weed the fields" (y/n) said with a chrippy tone to her voice, i could feel myself getting exhausted just from hearing the words 6 am, I'm not a morning person who would be in this deadbeat town there is nothing to do other than programming all day and night and this saloon, i might as well begin saving up to moving out form this countryside lifestyle.

lost in thoughts i didn't notice that Sam and the others were gone from the game room, i slowly got up from the couch and went out to see where they went, and that's when i spotted them on the dance floor, with all the old people, mom and Demetrius cheek against cheek, urgh it was making me sick to my stomach just looking at it, "I'm going home now so much stuff is happening for one evening," I said as I waved them off and went home to my room in the basement.