Chapter 6 New friends

After i lent the broom from robin it was time to clean the hut, and oh boy i had a lot to do, after what seemed like a entity i was finally done with the spring cleaning,
" i really deserve a good night's sleep" i said to myself as i plopped down on my bed exhausted from cleaning all night, getting rid of all those sticky spider webs in the corners,
 finally some well deserved sleep, i closede my eyes and was about to fall asleep when the alarm rang , "arg for god sake" i looked at the time 6 am, did i really spend the whole night cleaning, no way i'm getting up now, i tossed the clock across the floor and went back to sleep.

After a few hours of sleep i woke up, just in that same moment i heard a loud knock on my door, i got up and cleaned my eyes, i quickly got dressed and opened the door, and to my surprise there stood robins son, and some blond boy also around my age. 

"oh morning, something i can help you guys with" i asked, still sleepy from all the cleaning. "well yes why else would we stand here" sebastian said in a annoyed tone, like he just wanted to get out of here 
 " the old lady asked me to bring you this, since i knocked you down yesterday" he said as he handed me a basket, and avoiding eye contact, 
" oh thank you" i said with a big smile, his friend poked him in the sides
"yo man aren't you gonna introduce me" he asked with a big smile on his face, "why not just do it yourself man" he told the blond male in a calm tone.

"yo my name is Sam, im sebastian's best friend" he said and put his arm around his shoulder
" he told me he hit you in the face with a door when he was going out for a smoke, but it looks like he didn't hit you hard enough to ruin your cute face" which earned him a smack over the head from sebastian. I could feel the colour rush to my cheeks, jeez are all men in this town flirts, first the poet guy on the beach and now this guy. 

" nice to meet you Sam, im (y/n)" which made his smile grow wider

" ohh what a pretty name, say (y/n) why don't you join us friday afternoon in the stardrop saloon, we are playing pool and just having a good time, hey sebastian i bet Abby would love to meet (y/n) she could use a girl friend" after her name was used in the conversation Sebastian's mood seemed to be better than when i opened the door, "sure whatever" he said while trucking his hood over his head and putting his hands back into his pocket, "then it's settled! see ya around (y/n)" sam said as the began walking back. "i have a feeling that i will fit in here perfectly and that girl abby sounds really nice" i picked up the basket from Robin and went inside.