chapter 4. The beginning

Robins pov

Today's the day the new farmer (y/n) is arriving, I'm so excited maybe I can sell her some of my upgrades when the time come.
Out of the corner of my eye I could see the bus arriving, so I speed up a little to give a warm welcome (y/n), as the bus stopped a small figure apirred before my eyes with (h/l+c) and big (e/c) eyes, I felt a bit blown away , that such a beautiful girl was going to live on (your farm name) farm.
"Hello (y/n) I'm Robin, I'm the carpenter in the town, I'm going to show you around your farm" I smiled as I said it, maybe she could help me out with him.

Your pov

As I got out of the bus a warm smile and atmosphere welcomed me, I heard my name begin called so I quickly knocked out my other thoughts, "Hello (y/n) I'm Robin , I'm the carpenter in the town, I'm going to show you around your farm" she smiled warmly at me, I couldn't help but rerun her with a big smile of my own, "Thank you very much miss Robin".
After that we begun our route to the farm, the sight of the farm was not exactly what I had imaged, grass threees and stones all over the placed, I felt a bit weak in my knees "oh wow it seems like I've got a lot of work to do" I laughed a bit nervous, can I really do it grandpa, can I really restore the farm myself.
As I began walking near the house an old man came out of the door, startling me a bit. "Hello (y/n) I'm mayor Lewis, I'm an old friend of your grandpa, I was just checking your grandpa's old cottage, it seems like a good starter for a new farmer like your self" he walked over to Robin and I, and handed me the key to the house "I know you'll take good care of your grandpa's house" he said, I could feel myself getting a bit embarrassed by all the kind words attacking me today, "t-thank you mayor I'll do my best" I said while smiling like an , what it felt like, idiot.

Robins pov

"You know if you ever need anything you can always stop by my house, its at the foot of the mountain, you can upgrade your house whenever you feel like" I said and wrote down the address, so I was sure she could find us. "Oh and by the way when you feel like meeting new people I have some you should meet" she looked a bit confused by my words, I just chuckle a bit and went home.

~ authors note~

The end of chapter 4 tell me what you think :3