🧡Twist and the Trust 💔

" OHHH MY WOLF GOD...........WHAT ON EARTH HAS HAPPENED HERE??" Jin screamed entering the hotel room after coming back from his bittersweet long drive with his so-called giraffe slash mate Namjoon and the first thing he witnessed after entering the room was Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook covered in blood due to Injuries on different body parts.

Jimin and Taehyung were sitting on the couch while Jungook and Yoongi were sitting on the opposite sofa with Jungkook holding a cotton dab against his nose to stop the bleed and Yoongi was sitting with black eye glaring daggers towards Taehyungs direction ignoring jin's question.

"Unbelievable!!!" Namjoon uttered while entering the room after jin.

"The fuck happened here???" Jin asked again to jimin who was holding a wet cloth over Taehyung's forehead to stop the bleeding caused due to a slight cut.

'I asked something??? will someone answer me or I will have to call your respective parents to have your mouth open' Jin warned dangerously staring at three injured men.

And so finally Jimin decided to break the ice and spoke up explaining Everything that has happened in the duration of five minutes in a blink of an eye causing the current state of three alphas in the room.

So Long story short, After confessing to Jimin, yoongi was about to kiss jimin sitting on his knees with slowly closing the gap between them but when he was about to kiss jimin , Taehyung came back from the forest and witnessed the almost intimate moment and impulsively punched yoongi to separate him from his best friend, while Jungkook came back a few seconds later and witnessed Taehyung punching yoongi with protective instincts he marched towards Taehyung and pushed him on the wall making a slight cut on his forehead, and to protect his friend from jungkook, jimin has punched jungkook resulting into a nose bleed.

" I asked you all one fucking thing which is not to hurt each other and here you are grabbing each other throats for nothing" Jin speaks after listening to the entire thing from Jimin.

" You say nothing hyung???, he was touching my best friend with his filthy hands" Taehyung replies in complete annoyance.

"So what??? he is jimin's mate taehyung and you have to respect their decision and privacy" Jin replied.

" I would hyung but jimin promised me that he will share his decision with me first, if not for this 'MR MEDDEDLING HIS BUTT IN OTHERS MATTER" interrupted us, I would have ended his life today....

" I would like you see trying " MR POKING MY NOSE INTO OTHERS LIFE" Jungkook replies in same mockery.

" Oh yea...count your days Min yoongi I will kill with my own han...." Taehyung was cut off by someone unexpectedly.

"No tae, you can't touch him, he is my mate" It was jimin who spoke and regrets the next second as to why he said that because he can see the hurt on taehyung's face, everyone in the room gasped anticipating Taehyungs reaction as they knew jimin has said something which he shouldn't have at least not before discussing his decision with taehyung as promised.

"Chim you....you know what ...fuck it, betrayer....for this scumbag who you barely know " he speaks pointing towards yoongi " Like seriously you stood up for him over me?? Taehyungs speaks with so much hurt in his voice, Jimin shares everything small and big with tae and he took this much decision to accept his enemy as his mate and he didn't told taehyung not even tried to inform him, it breaks taehyung's heart and he just continues to talk getting up from the couch " you know what, I fucking hate friendships first this asshole took my granny's last memory and now took away the last bit of trust left in me......have a good life with your mate Park Jimin" Taehyung utters with hurt and disappointment lacing in his voice.