🥶The Ice King and his Sidekicks🤯

Life is unpredictable all the time so one should always be prepared for the worst .

This is what Namjoon and jungkook have learnt within last few hours. They both went straight to home after coming out from college washroom only to get bombarded with hundred questions by luna Myungseo as to why her beloved sons came home as if they dipped there upper half in chocolate tank like choco dip softie and Don't start talking about jungkook he was decorated with feathers as well looking like a brown chicken who is very angry at the moment.

They didn't tell much to her , shrugged by telling it was just a normal fight between some college folks and went straight to their rooms. They both knew they're craving for full fledge revenge and they will get it at any cost. But before that jungkook had many questions for his hyung which will be answered tomorrow only. As they cannot take risk with their mom figuring out everything and going on verbal war with Kim's for her beloved sons.

Next morning, Luna and alpha went out for pack business and jungkook took the opportunity to confront namjoon.

At breakfast table , while eating jungkook stares at namjoon with questioning eyes,

"So you are going to tell me what happened between you and your shoulder full mate or I need to ask him directly?"stuffing his mouth with pancakes and without averting his gaze he questions.

"His Name is kim Seokjin, respect elders little brother I never raised you like this! ,also nothing worth telling happened" namjoon just avoided the question and continued eating.

"Oh really nothing worth TELLING?? That's why your mate and that fucker kimshit made us swim in chocolate glue?? Not to mention I saved your deaf ass from another loveshot, and don't forget you got beautiful loser crown as well??"Oh common brother spill the bean?? jungkook changes his tone to get namjoon talking.

" Don't forget you got showered with feathers as well" namjoon highlights.

"Really?? Is that really the point here?? Just tell me hyung what you spoke with seokjin hyung?? Jungkook questions again more seriously.

" Um.. nothing so aggravating, I just told him he is to lucky to have me,..... and he should feel like he is on top of the world as he have ME as his mate ...um also I might have said he should worship me" namjoon just mumbles but jungkook hears him clearly.

" No way .... Are you outta of your mind??? Who boast like this hyung are you a toddler? Where is my matured and understanding hyung? "Not expecting such thing from his hyung he exclaimed in dejected manners.

" He said many similar things to me as well , that he is more handsome and bla bla??" Namjoon reasons out.

' So ?? Even If he did bragged, you will brag more?' jungkook raise his eyebrows questioning.

"No i was caught in the moment may be'  namjoon answers.

" Listen hyung I didn't met my mate yet but I have seen many pack members and my friends getting their mate , they feel attracted , they feel need to be with each other and they DO NOT WANT to Kill each other for sure" jungkook empathize his words more loudly.

" Look kook , he is attractive, hell he is really special I was going to apologise to him in the lunch break , but he did THAT choco-glue shit and I won't apologize anymore I will show him who really his mate is !!" Namjoon says while greeting his teeth.

" What you're thinking hyung , it's common between me and Taehyung to beat each other asses , but you guys are mate don't do anything you will regret"jungkook tries to make namjoon think again about whatever he wants to do.