🦒Giraffe & his Alpaca🐏

The Kim's starts their day witnessing weird curses whereas jeon's enjoys cute name-calling sessions on an entirely different level.

Imagine getting them together in one place !!

( Oh hell no not yet atleast)

The tae_chim_jin trio have reached at Seoul National University,

After reaching college they parked their car in the parking lot and Taehyung identifies the shiny black Benz which was parked a few meters away from his... Namjoon hyung car.

Taehyung relationship with the rest of the black dawn pack was formal and more human-like than his behavior with a certain raven head and a grumpy-looking pale guy. He always respected rest of the pack members including Namjoon.

After the anniversary incident in their childhood, jungkook and taehyung have become blood-enemies, at first jungkook tried to reach taehyung but he never responded or spoke with him ever.

On jungkook's sixth birthday his father gifted him same type of music box again but bigger and much better, his loss was somewhat filled back but taehyung granny was never going to come back from heaven so that pendant was really irreplaceable for him, his parents tried to distract him by giving similar items but his heart was set on his granny emotions in that wolf pendant so he never forgave jungkook even though he missed his presence badly for some years but he was strong enough to ignore one emotion over another.

They attended different high schools but now they are attending same college as it is the best & most reputed college in the entire Seoul. Both are in their second year now, taehyung is majoring in business & finance stream to help his dad in his business whereas jungkook is fulfilling his passion by majoring in Arts and Entertainment.

Jimin is majoring in Dance stream but he elected finance sub-stream to help Taehyung and his own dad in Business. Namjoon is in the final year majoring in Information and technology.

First-year of college was hella chaotic for all the students because of taehyung and jungkook, they were famous for pulling pranks on each other, beating each other to near-death condition, and sometimes even locking each other up for the entire day.

Back to present

Now, after entering college the trio have reached near notice board, all of them noted down their respective timetables and proceeded towards the locker room that's when an intoxicating smell of bamboo leaves and honey hits Kim seokjin's Nose and he immediately turns his head towards the direction from where the smelling is coming from, and that's when he saw the Most handsome man (of course after him) on earth in a grey T-shirt and white jacket complimenting his perfectly chiseled abs.

And his wolf Screamed "MATE "

On the other hand, While namjoon was busy flaunting his abs to girls swooning over him in the hallway he was hit by the heavenly smell of Rose petals and fresh grass

On the other hand, While namjoon was busy flaunting his abs to girls swooning over him in the hallway he was hit by the heavenly smell of Rose petals and fresh grass...His eyes flickered and he immediately knew when his wolf howled "MATE"