Chapter 2: Time spent with Razor and Aether

Third POV:

Y/n felt the loud thumping go away, just then she blurted out "Sure, I have nothing to do anyways" As she widened her eyes a bit from her answer. But on the other hand Razor was happy "Here... you hold one" He hands one of the dirty puppies over to Y/n, and she of course couldn't decline to not hold one.

"Let's go, here is not.. good" Razor grabs onto Y/n's wrist, so she had to hold the puppy with one arm. He led Y/n back to his apartment, and once they reached his apartment, Y/n's stomach felt as if there were a thousand butterflies in there "I hope you don't mind, I have roommates... here" Which made Y/n eyes go in a swirl as she sweat drops 'And you tell me this just now?!' Y/n composed herself and finally responded back "I don't mind at all, but are they... strange in any way?" Immediately Razor shakes his head.

"They're not strange. They nice, take good care of me" He tries reassuring Y/n, hearing this makes Y/n wish that Razor wasn't a yandere because he is usually so sweet and kind when he isn't so crazy for love. She nodded and got ready to see who Razor's roommates were, she never really knew who Razor's roommates were. Because when that scene happened where Kikyo tried to save Razor, they came to the apartment to take care of the puppies together. But no one was there when both Kikyo and Razor walked inside the apartment... Razor even said in that apartment scene that he didn't have any roommates.

She mentally took a deep breath. When Razor led Y/n into his apartment, the first thing she saw was Diluc at the kitchen and Xiao just lounging at the couch as he looked out the window. 'Eh.. I didn't expect to meet these two early...' Y/n thought. Diluc was the first to notice Razor and Y/n "I see that you're back. Alongside with a girl and dirty puppies, who is she anyways and why did you invite her to our apartment?" The red hair glared at the (h/c) hair girl.

Y/n flinched a bit, before glaring back at him "Excuse me mister, but it isn't nice to glare at me. I'm Y/n, who saved your sweet roommate" Which made Razor have a faint blush but it quickly faded away. Xiao turns a bit to look at the girl "Hm? You saved him? It's nice to see a girl who has self-defense, I guess.." He complimented quietly before turning away to look at the window. Y/n had never seen Xiao complimented anyone before other than Kikyo in the game, but then he would act like full on tsundere after he compliments Kikyo (which he technically didn't really do).

Y/n just nodded at him before turning to Razor "We should go and take care of them now, as much as I like to stay here I'd like to get back to my dorm as soon as I can so I can rest" Razor then took Y/n's wrist again and lead her to the bathroom "Let's wash them up first.." He said as he sets the puppy in the bathtub while Y/n follows his lead to put the other puppy in it.

Once the water was set, the chaos began. The puppies were splashing the water everywhere which made Razor and Y/n's clothes wet, but at least they got the puppies all clean now. Y/n frowned at the sight though, now she had to go back to her dorm with (slightly) wet clothes.

Razor took two of the now clean puppies to his room while Y/n followed him behind. He sets them down on the bed to let them take a nap for awhile, after that he turns around to Y/n "Would you like... to wear one..?" He asks, but Y/n tilts her head a bit confused on what Razor is implying. Razor clears his throat before saying "I mean.. one of my hoodies..." He looked Y/n in the eye which made Y/n's heart throbbed a bit.

Y/n POV:

'Should I... I am wearing a white t-shirt after all' I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly nodded "Um, sure..? I'll be sure to give you back your hoodie" I gave him an unsure smile. Razor went through his wardrobe and gave me a dark grey hoodie "I don't mind, if you keep it.. I have a lot" He gave me a small smile which made an arrow shoot my heart.