|Event Chapter|Study or Hangout?

|An event chapter means that it has nothing to do with the main story, nor will there be any gore in it. All there will be is fluff, maybe some romance if the love interests are in the event.|

Y/n looked outside the window with boredom 'This is really boring.. what should I do? Study... Play games..?' She went back to reality when she heard a knock at her door "Ugh.. I'm coming!" Y/n raises her voice a bit.

Once she opened the door, thinking it was Kikyo. It surprised her to see someone she never expected to come to her dorm room "Xiao? What are you doing here?" Y/n asks as she took in Xiao's casual appearance. He stared down at her and looked as if he was lost in his thoughts "I thought I was 'too boring' for your liking, what changed your mind now" She'd smirk at him.

Xiao blankly looks at her before turning around and starts walking away "A-Ah! Wait I was just kidding!" Y/n panicked, he took a few more steps before he turns around to look at her and smirks a bit "I was also kidding" He says as he crosses his arms. She pouted at him before sighing "Anyways we're getting off track here, why are you here?" Asking the second time. "I'm here to pick you up, we are supposedly gonna go study in a group. If you're wondering who's gonna be there, well you'll have to find out yourself" He explained. Y/n nodded "I will go and get ready. Please wait for me a little longer" She quickly closes the door, while Xiao muttered under his breath "I will always wait for you.." As he focused on Y/n's door.

Y/n came out wearing a cute hoodie with shorts as she held her backpack over one of her shoulders, she'd smile but got caught in the moment as she took Xiao's hand and intertwined with hers "Okay! Let's get going" While Xiao was being tugged along, but he didn't mind of course.

|Time Skip|

"Eh? Amber, Sucrose, and Mona? What are you three doing here with Albedo, Kaeya, and Diluc?" Y/n blinked rapidly, who knew that her other friends from a different university would be here. Amber got up from the bench and gave Y/n a tight hug "Y/n! It's been so long!! I'm so glad I came here, Sucrose invited me and Mona since Sucrose got invited by Albedo to come over and study" Amber explained.

"I-It's nice to see you again.." Sucrose muttered nervously, Y/n doesn't really blame Sucrose for being nervous around her. Since Sucrose did have some history with a couple of her (old) friends, Y/n got out of Amber's grip and hugged Sucrose "It's nice to see you as well, now what is surprising is that.. why is there another group of people that I know... over there" Y/n gave all of them a blank stare as she points at the uninvited guests. They all turned over to look at where she was pointing, to find the rest of the guys and girls.

"Uhh... Hi..?" Bennett gave them an awkward smile "I already told you guys that Bennett's bad luck would give us away" Scaramouche sighed before walking right next to Y/n "Oh my! I was hoping to see things happen, not get caught being creepy in any way! May Barbatos forgive me for this!!" As Barbara clasped her hands together, praying to the sky. Childe sweatdrop at Barbara before turning to look at Y/n "I swear this isn't what you think, we also wanted to join in but didn't know how to ask about it" While putting his hands up as if he was surrendering to the police.

Before anyone else could say anything else, Y/n puts her hand in a stop motion "I'll accept you guys to come along, no need to explain any longer. The more the merrier, am I right?" Which puts anyone that got caught by Y/n, at ease. Diluc frowned, because of two reasons. One is because Kaeya is here, and two because he won't have any alone time with Y/n.

Suddenly, Venti raises his hand up before speaking "Where's Kikyo by the way? Usually Kikyo would mostly be by your side, so it's kind of unusual.." Which made everyone else nod in agreement. "Well, I'm not too sure myself. I'll text her later, but right now I just want to spend my time with you guys. Especially with most of the girls, since it's been awhile when we last saw each other" All the guys felt their heart being shot by an arrow twice, first one was when she said she would rather spend her time with them. But the second one was when she said that she would like to spend her time with the girls more, happiness then to being depress.