Bruntout/No Motivation, With The Issues Around Tighnari's VA

Sorry to not updating for awhile, I've been under pressure due to educational reasons and had no motivation to finish writing a chapter. I have a chapter written, but it's barely even done and I'm disappointed that I can't even get at least half way done with it. But I'll continue trying.

//TW// I've also heard the things surrounding around Tighnari's VA. Elliot Gindi has done some terrible things (such as grooming and saying that he'll take his own life if the victims told anything), so I send my condolences to the victims and wish them a happy recovery. I like Tighnari still as a character, and Tighnari will never be anywhere like Elliot, because VA's are always replaceable. I'm only saying this because I've heard that some people in the genshin community are shitting on Tighnari mains for what Elliot had done, and I'll say this again. Tighnari will never be anything like Elliot.

Anyways, off of the serious stuff. I'll still be adding Tighnari into the story later on, he'll still be the lovable and sassy fox we all know. Just never drag him down or put him on the same pedal stool with Elliot alright? That's all I have to say about that situation, back about the story. I'll try and finish a chapter, I've been dead for quite awhile due to being burnt out by many things. Just expect the chapter to come out in a month or so if I end up losing motivation again to finish up the chapter. Signing off.

(I don't mind hearing you guys voice out about the situation as well, although I know that we all feel the same way about Elliot's sexual misconduct. Btw I apologize about the amount of A/Ns I've been putting into this story)