chapter eleven

THEIA'S POV:
-
We got ready, she took the floo powder off my table and we got into the fire place. "The Malfoy manor" Scorpius said and yellow flame flashed in front of us, and in a couple of seconds we were in the manor.

It was pretty dark and cold in there, I didn't like the vibe in there but I had no choice. We walked into a room with a long table, then I saw Draco Malfoy, he was alone.

Not going to lie, he was pretty attractive, almost as attractive as Scorpius, well of course, he was Draco's son.

"Oh, Scorpius!" Draco said and looked at Scorpius. "Hello my son" he stood up, walked up to him, and gave him a long hug, then pulled him away from himself and looked at me. I felt a weird feeling in my body, I had no idea what that feeling was, but it was weird. Cold.

I looked into his eyes "Hello, you must be...My son's girlfriend, am I right?" He smiled at me, and I nodded my head. "Yes, I am Theia, Theia Evans." I said and smiled back.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Evans" he said and smiled at me again. "Where's your mother?" Draco asked me and I took my phone out to text her.

——————————
Me
Mom where are you?

Mother 🖤
i'll be there in two minutes.

Me
oh okay, we're already there, waiting for you.

Mother 🖤
Okay.
——————————

As soon as I put my phone away, my mom appeared in the fire place. "Hello" she said and smiled, she looked absolutely gorgeous.

ELLE'S POV:
I walked up to Theia, she looked pretty good and the man next to her was pretty handsome. "Hey mom" Theia said and hugged me, I hugged her back and kissed her cheek.

She pulled me away and a man with blonde hair and bright blue eyes looked at me. "Hello, I am Scorpius Malfoy, Theia's boyfriend." he introduced himself to me, he looked like he was a good guy. I shook his hand "I am Theia's mother."

I turned my head to the side and saw another blonde haired man. "Come sit down, mom" Theia said to me and pointed to the chair, she also sat down, so did her boyfriend.

I sat down next to Theia, because I was nervous. "Hello, you must be Elle?" A man asked me, I was pretty sure that I have seen him, I have seen these grey, cold eyes, but I couldn't remember where. "Yes. And you are, Draco Malfoy?" I asked him and he nodded his head "Yes, Draco Malfoy." he answered and I smiled.

"I think that we have met each other, I just can't remember where. You look familiar." I said and smiled while he was trying to eat an apple, green apple. "I don't think so." he answered coldly without any emotions.

Scorpius and Theia were talking about something, I wasn't exactly sure about what, because my mind was focused on trying to remember where i've seen Draco. I actually had no idea.
-
We had some deep conversations with Draco, Theia and Scorpius. I was still trying to remember where I've seen Draco, but it was impossible. I was fucking hundred percent sure that i've seen him, talked with him somewhere.

THEIA'S POV:
It was weird to see how happy my mom looked while talking to Draco, she was blushing. First time in her entire life, she was actually normally smiling, because all my life she was cold, of course she was smiling or laughing, but it wasn't like this.